Crossing the Boundless Sea! My Experience about the International Ferry from Osaka, Japan to Shanghai, China! (Day 2)


The 1st day in the ferry from Osaka to Shanghai:
Passing under the Four Bridges! My Experience about the International Ferry from Osaka, Japan to Shanghai, China! (Day 1)
The 3rd day in the ferry from Osaka to Shanghai:
Landing at the Bund! My Experience about the International Ferry from Osaka, Japan to Shanghai, China! (Day 3)

On Aug. 7, 2019, the 2nd day in the ferry from Osaka, Japan to Shanghai, China, I woke up roughly at 05:30 to enjoy the sunrise!


I watched the sun rise from the sea.


I was far away from the coast all day on the 2nd day of sailing. The scene looked almost the same, so I cherish the opportunity to see the change, like the sunrise and sunset.


After I took the photos of sunrise, I took a warm shower. And then I found that the 4G signal from Japan became available! The signal would be from the islands of Kyushu, Japan. So I played the mobile game, FGO, to kill some time!



The breakfast started at 08:00. The breakfast here was free!


Everyone could had one set!


The breakfast set consisted of buns, youtiao, fried noodles and congee.


The noodles tasted not bad.


Its buns here were even better than I expected.


But I didn't like the pickles here.


The 4G signal became unavailable. It meant that we were far away enough from the coast.


The scene I could only see all day was the all blue!


The 4G signal became available again until lunch time. The signal was from South Korea probably because we were closed enough to Jeju Island, South Korea.


The dishes in the restaurant looked more diverse because I walked in the restaurant earlier.


The diversity of dishes still made me hesitated again!


I took a look at all dishes.


After that, I choose a dish of shrimps, smoked fish and a bowl of rice. They totally cost me 1,150 JPY (= 10.82 USD).


The shrimps looked large and tasted not bad!


The smoked fish was special with aroma of smoked food, but its small bones were annoying. I had to eat the fish carefully.


I found that here were lots of sickness bags in the ferry for seasick, but this time the ferry seemed pretty steady, and the sea looked waveless.


The sea still looked all blue and wide in the afternoon.


Here was a cafe in the ferry.


I just watched the TV series, "Better Call Saul" and "Rilakkuma and Kaoru" here that afternoon.


This ferry gradually headed to East China Sea from Jeju Island, South Korea. The 4G signal became weaker and weaker. After a while, the signal became no longer available.


Passengers could buy the satellite Internet service. Its price seemed 500 MB / 100 CNY (= 14.2 USD). The price was a little high for me, and I had nothing in emergency. Therefore, I didn't buy the satellite Internet.


Until the 3rd morning closed to Shanghai, China, I didn't have any Internet service.


It was the sunset time of the 2nd day,


I walked to the deck to watch the beautiful sunset.


The sun slowly went down to the boundless blue sea.


It was a very rare experience for me to watch the sunset in the middle of the sea. I really cherish this special experience!


After I enjoyed the beautiful sunset, I walked into the hall to cook the instant noodles I brought.


This day my dinner was Nissin's spicy oil soba!


I prepared instant noodles for the condition that the cuisine in the ferry tasted bad. Although the food here was OK, I'd also like to decrease the weight and volume of my luggage.


I always loved Nissin's instant noodles so much! Besides its 1st product, chicken ramen, its series about ramen king (ラ王) and Donbei (どん兵衛) were also my favorite!


The instant soba noodles tasted so great!


After cooking instant noodles and taking photos, I enjoyed the noodles on the deck!


After the last minute of sunset, the night gradually fell. The stars and moon became protagonists in the evening.

After that, I walked into my cabin and finished TV series I downloaded. And then I fell asleep. I was going to land in Shanghai, China on the 3rd day!

The 3rd day in the ferry from Osaka to Shanghai:
Landing at the Bund! My Experience about the International Ferry from Osaka, Japan to Shanghai, China! (Day 3)

留言