Menya Akisyou (麵屋秋匠), Serving the Tasty Soy Sauce Ramen and Appetizing Beef Curry Rice in Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of Jul. 29, 2020, my friend and I would like to have dinner together in Taipei, Taiwan. Therefore, we headed to the ramen restaurant, Menya Akisyou (麵屋秋匠), between MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing (忠孝復興) and Zhongxiao Dunhua (忠孝敦化) Station.


The soup here based on the beef bones, fish and clams.


The seats were half occupied that evening at Menya Akisyou (麵屋秋匠). Luckily, we had our seats very soon without wasting any time.


After we took a look at the menu, I decided to order the No. 1, soy sauce ramen (醬油拉麵), at 200 TWD (= 6.79 USD). Moreover, I chose the set meal, so I had to pay 100 more TWD (= 3.4 USD). The set consisted of the ramen, beef curry rice and a can of coke.


My friend ordered a bowl of pork bone soy sauce ramen (豚骨醬油拉麵) at 190 TWD (= 6.45 USD).


After a long while, my soy sauce ramen was served. The toppings looked not only abundant but also various. They consisted of the BBQ pork, corn, bean sprouts, scallions and nori.


The soup based on the beef bones, fish and clams with Japanese soy sauce tasted light and great with the sweet taste. I loved its soup very much!


Its noodles were a little al dente. They tasted so fantastic with the slightly sweet soy sauce soup!


Although the slices of pork here weren't Taipei's common slices of pork, sous vide pork, they were scrumptious without any gamey taste. Their texture was also pretty tender!


Because the sweet taste from soy sauce soup was very obvious, the corn was not incongruous in the soup. The combination of corn and soy sauce soup strongly highlighted the sweet taste!


I asked the chef to serve my beef curry rice after I finished my ramen.


The curry sauce was a little spicy, and the texture of stewed beef was quite tender! With the grainy rice, the curry rice was so mouth-watering!


Unfortunately, my friend's pork bone soy sauce ramen was still not served. Until I finished my ramen and curry rice, my friend could started to enjoy her ramen. The compensation from the owner here was so customer-friendly! He waived the fee of pork bone soy sauce ramen! The service attitude was so great that we felt surprised instead satisfying at the moment!


Personally speaking, at Menya Akisyou (麵屋秋匠), not only the ramen is fantastic, but also the curry rice is mouth-watering. Additionally, the service attitude here is commendable, too!

Next time, I'd like to try the business lunch at Menya Akisyou (麵屋秋匠). The business lunch consists of a small bowl of ramen and a rice meal. After all, eating the regular ramen and curry rice at the same tine was still too much for me!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:30 - 14:00;17:30 - 21:00 (Closed on Sundays)

留言