A Zhong's Beef Noodles (阿忠牛肉麵), Serving the Mild and Tender Clear Beef Noodle Soup (清燉牛肉麵) in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan!


At noon of Jul. 9, 2020, I'd suddenly like to have beef noodles for lunch. It occurred to me that there was a famous restaurant, A Zhong's Beef Noodles (阿忠牛肉麵), for its beef noodles in Xinzhuang (新莊), New Taipei, Taiwan. Therefore, I headed to A Zhong's Beef Noodles (阿忠牛肉麵).


A Zhong's Beef Noodles (阿忠牛肉麵) is located on Minan West Rd. (民安西路), Xinzhuang. The nearest MRT station was MRT Danfeng Station (捷運丹鳳站).


Here were the outdoor and indoor seats at A Zhong's Beef Noodles (阿忠牛肉麵). The summer in Taiwan was always so hot that I, of course, chose the indoor seat with the air condition!


I heard that the signature of A Zhong's Beef Noodles (阿忠牛肉麵) was the clear beef noodle soup (清燉牛肉麵). Here were also the common braised beef noodle soup in Taiwan and other common Taiwanese foods like dumplings and some side dishes and soup served.


I eventually decided to ordered its signature, a bowl of clear beef noodle soup (清燉牛肉麵) at 120 TWD (= 4.07 USD) per bowl.


After a while, my clear beef noodle soup was served!


The clear beef soup based on beef bones was tasty and mild with the rich aroma. The soup tasted even better with some minced scallions!


The texture of noodles was quite moderate. It was not too soft. The noodles tasted very good with the clear beef soup!


The quantity and size of beef chunks satisfied me so much. The thick-cut beef chunk was so tender! It was just like melting in my mouth when putting into my mouth!

Personally speaking, not only the beef noodles here is tasty, but also the portions of beef chunks and noodles are so enough! Additionally, the soup could be refilled for free! According the above, The foods at A Zhong's Beef Noodles (阿忠牛肉麵) are pretty affordable and delicious!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:00 - 22:00 (Closed on Tuesdays)
TEL:+8862 8201 9898

留言