Ryofuh-An (涼風庵), Serving the Hot and Tasty Garlic Aburasoba (油そば) in Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of Feb. 21, 2020, my friend and I had dinner together. We met at MRT Taipei City Hall Station, Taipei, Taiwan and then headed to Ryofuh-An (涼風庵) nearby for Japanese cold noodles and aburasoba (油そば, dry ramen).

Here was a menu for customers at its entrance.


I ordered a plate of garlic & salt aburasoba (大蒜ニンニク塩油そば) at 240 TWD (= 7.95 USD).


The shape of indoor space at Ryofuh-An (涼風庵) was thin and long. Here were not many seats, and the seats here were all high chairs.


The innermost corner of Ryofuh-An (涼風庵) was the place for the seasonings.


I took some dry bamboo shoots and chili sauce for my upcoming aburasoba (油そば, dry ramen).

Sesame Japanese cold noodles with a meat trio at 280 TWD (= 9.28 USD)
One of my friends ordered the sesame Japanese cold noodles with a meat trio and additional soft-boiled egg at 280 TWD (= 9.28 USD).

Sous vide chicken rice at 150 TWD (= 4.97 USD)
The other friend ordered the sous vide chicken rice at 150 TWD (= 4.97 USD).


My garlic & salt aburasoba (大蒜ニンニク塩油そば) was quite hot when it was served. It smelled so great with strong garlic aroma!


The toppings were sous vide pork, garlic, shredded scallions, minced red onions and chili sauce. The soft-boiled eggs were a freebie because I got a coupon when visiting Chicken Ramen Azusayama (鶏そば本舗 梓山).


The noodles here were thick noodles. The texture was quite al dente! After stirring the noodles with the garlic sauce well, the noodles tasted so amazing!


The quality of tender sous vide pork was still high!


The yolk of soft-boiled egg was still quite runny when I bit the egg!

The portion of noodles was quite large. With the scallion, red onion, vegetable and mouth-watering garlic, I was so satisfied with the quality and portion of aburasoba (油そば, dry ramen) here!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:30 - 14:00;17:00 - 23:00
TEL:+8862 2765 7711

留言