Kakurega Ramen (隱家拉麵), the Popular Ramen Restaurant Serving the Mouth-Watering Golden Chicken Ramen in Shilin, Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of Dec. 27, 2019, I'd suddenly like to eat the ramen! So, I took the bus to MRT Shilin Station, Taipei, Taiwan.

That evening, I went to Kakurega Ramen (隱家拉麵) for dinner. Here were lots of customers queueing when I arrived at Kakurega Ramen (隱家拉麵)


Here were not too many, around 13 seats, inside Kakurega Ramen (隱家拉麵). Therefore I decided to watch the anime "Kakegurui (賭ケグルイ)" on Netflix during the queueing.


I also took a look at its menu when queueing. My final decision was the golden chicken ramen (黃金雞湯拉麵) with sliced sous vide pork at 180 TWD (= 6.03 USD). Moreover, I also ordered a deluxe assorted platter of sous vide pork and chicken (豪華叉燒拼盤) at 100 TWD (= 3.35 USD).


After about an hour, it was eventually my turn. I was really looking forward to the ramen after I had my seat!


Because I'd like to take some photos of ramen, I asked the chef to plate my slices of sous vide pork and chicken onto my ramen. The overflowing sous vide pork and chicken looked so splendid and mouth-watering!


Here were, the curl noodles and thick noodles, 2 kinds of noodles supplied! I chose the curl noodles! I also ordered the large portion of noodles because their prices were the same. I also preferred the firm texture of noodles!


The curl noodles' ability to absorb soup was pretty good. The slightly firm noodles tasted great with the aroma of golden chicken soup.


The golden chicken soup was already tasty enough. With the fresh minced red onions, the soup became even more heavenly!


The thickness of sliced sous vide chicken breast was moderate. The inside of sous vide chicken breast was also tender and juicy. With some black pepper, the chicken breast was too delicious to forget.


The pink sous vide pork not only looked beautiful but also tasted fresh and tender without any redundant fat. It also tasted better with a little black pepper.


Additionally, the thing you absolutely shouldn't missed was exactly the grilled chicken thigh! The grilled chicken thigh smelled so mouth-watering. The redundant fat was removed after grilling. That was the reason why the grilled chicken thigh was so fragrant and delicious.


Besides the full sous vide pork and chicken, customers could also enjoy some vegetables to change some flavors.


The golden chicken ramen (黃金雞湯拉麵) at Kakurega Ramen (隱家拉麵) was so satisfying for me! Not only the quality of ramen here was quite high, but also the overflowing sous vide pork and chicken were also impressive. Additionally, the large portion here were still pretty affordable!

Here were still so many customers lining up at its entrance even at 20:30 after I finished my ramen! After all, the scrumptious and affordable foods were popular with everyone!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 14:00;16:30 - 22:00 (Closed on Mondays)
TEL:+8862 2888 1026

留言