Zhongyuan Fuzhou Dry Noodles (中原福州乾麵), the Affordable and Tasty Dry Noodles in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Aug. 1, 2019, I was on my way to the Comic Exhibition in Taipei, Taiwan this morning. Before entering MRT Xiaonanmen Station, I thought of my breakfast. Therefore, I walked to the nearby famous restaurant, Zhongyuan Fuzhou Dry Noodles (中原福州乾麵).

Here were some customers having their breakfast at about 7:00.



Of course, the signature here was the dry noodles!



The prices of dry noodles were not so high. Additionally, the soup and side dishes were both at reasonable prices.


Finally, I decided to order a dish of pig ears as my appetizer.


Moreover, I ordered a medium bowl of dry noodles at 50 TWD (= 1.6 USD) and a small bowl of mixed soup consisting of wonton, fishballs and an egg at 40 TWD (= 1.28 USD).


After a while, my dry noodles and soup were both served.



Customers here could add some seasonings they liked. I loved my dry noodles with dried chili pepper, black vinegar and chili oil!



At first, I tried its braised pig ears. Its chops were not small.



It tasted good with the slightly springy texture. It was also not gamy at all. It was an affordable and delicious appetizer.



The soup here based on the pork bone. It looked slight oily but tasted umami and smooth!



The wonton looked small, but its pork stuffing was fresh and tasty!


The texture of fishball was a little springy.


Its stuffing was yummy and appetizing with some fat.



The runny egg yolk was filled within the round poached egg. Picking it up and putting onto the dry noodles at the beginning were recommended.



This time, I forgot to pick up the poached egg at first.



Therefore the egg yolk was overheated and became solid. What a shame!



The bowl of noodles was medium, but actually the portion was larger than I expected.


The noodles here were drained after being boiled. The texture was a little firm and al dente. I always loved the al dente noodles so much!


I added the seasonings, black vinegar, chili oil and dried chili peppers onto the dry noodles and then mixed them well. Personally speaking, the seasoned dry noodles were so fantastic! But its portion was larger than I expected.

The breakfast here cost me 110 TWD (= 3.51 USD). Because it was my 1st time to visit Zhongyuan Fuzhou Dry Noodles (中原福州乾麵), I unintentionally ordered too much. I thought I could cut the portion next time.

Personally speaking, the ration of food portion to price here was so consumer-friendly. The food here was also very good! It was one typical kind of Taiwanese breakfasts at a reasonable price!


Map Information



Business Hours:06:30 - 19:30 (Closed on Sat. & Sun.)
TEL:+8862 2331 2326

留言