Soba Shinn & Citrus (Soba Shinn & 柑橘), the Rich and Tasty Chicken Ramen with Citrus Aroma in Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of Jun. 7, 2019, my friend and I met near Renai Roundabout, Taipei, Taiwan for dinner together. That day we visited Soba Shinn & Citrus (Soba Shinn & 柑橘) for ramen!


We decided to try Soba Shinn & Citrus (Soba Shinn & 柑橘) because of its "Chicken Day" on the 7th day of every month. That day customers could get a free dish of sliced sous vide chicken by saying "I'd like to eat chicken!" when ordering its rich citrus chicken ramen!


We just wrote down our names and then take a look at its menu. During waiting period, we just played the mobile game FGO to kill time.


There were lots of customers that day, so we queued here at least for 1 hour.


Its space inside was not so wide.


Besides its ramen, Soba Shinn & Citrus (Soba Shinn & 柑橘) also served abura soba (油そば), so-called soupless ramen. But I'd like to try it next time.



I decided to order its rich citrus chicken ramen at 199 TWD (= 6.4 USD) that day. After all, it was served with a free dish of sliced sous vide chicken. Additionally, I ordered a soft-boiled egg at 30 TWD (= 0.96 USD).


After I placed my order, I drank the water to cool down my body because it was so hot outside. Some sliced oranges was soaked in the water. It was so good! By the way, its bonito broth was also here.


I eventually saw my citrus chicken ramen I had been looking forward to on my table. Its plating made me mouth-watering!


There was a slice of citrus topped on its soup. The soup tasted so good with some citrus aroma.


The sous vide chicken was so fresh and tender! The texture of moderate sous vide pork was also great!


Its soft-boiled egg was boiled perfectly. The color of egg yolk looked very beautiful!



I ordered the firm noodles here. Its texture was really good! The noodles was pretty matched with the rich chicken soup!


I chose normal richness about the chicken soup. The normal chicken soup had enough rich flavor of chicken.


But the bowl here was deeper than common bowls. Due to precipitation, the more closed to the bottom , the richer the soup tasted. Adjust its richness by adding some bonito broth would be a good idea!


Personally speaking, I'm so satisfied with the rich citrus chicken ramen at Soba Shinn & Citrus (Soba Shinn & 柑橘)! Moreover, customers can get a free dish of sliced sous vide chicken on the 7th day of every month. What a wonderful bargain! I'd also like to try its abura soba, a.k.a. soupless ramen, in the future!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:45 - 13:30;17:30 - 20:30 (週二公休)
TEL:+8862 2755 6705

留言