Moeyo Mensuke (燃えよ麺助), the Top Duck Ramen in the Most Competitive Area, Fukushima Station, Osaka, Japan!


In the sunset of Feb. 14, 2019, I was planning to have the omelette rice in Osaka, Japan, but it was closed earlier because its omelette rice was sold out. I changed my plan, so I took Dotonbori River Cruise at first and thought about my dinner that day!

After Dotonbori River Cruise, I decided to head to Fukushima Station, the top ramen area of Osaka, Japan. The ramen restaurant I visited this time was Moeyo Mensuke (燃えよ麺助). I knew it was very popular with local residents as soon as I arrived!


It was so popular with locals. Thus it'd very likely be worth a try! I decided to join the line. During the queueing, I just took a look at its menu and played the mobile game, FGO, to kill my time.


After around an hour, it was eventually my turn to enter the restaurant!


Moeyo Mensuke's signature was just its Kishu Duck Ramen! Therefore I ordered the Kishu duck ramen with an egg at 970 JPY (= 8.86 USD). Of course, the must-try at ramen restaurants, BBQ pork rice at 350 JPY (= 3.2 USD) was also on my order!


It took time after ordering. Patience was necessary for the gourmet! Finally, my meal appeared on my table. From sense of sight and smell, the waiting would highly probably be worth my time!



At first, I tried its Kishu duck ramen!


The sliced Kishu duck was roasted quite to the point! It tasted tender and juicy. It was impeccable and unforgettable without doubt!

The sliced pork also tasted great, just like the high-quality ham!


Its noodles was straight with whole-wheat flour. The noodles were quite matched with the soup. It was perfect!


Its soft-boiled egg was also excellent! Its runny yolk looked very appetizing!


Moreover, its soup was the flawless trio composed of duck, chicken and fish broth! Especially the mild and smooth flavor of Kishu duck oil and the soy sauce from Shodoshima made the ramen from good to top!


Its BBQ pork rice was ideal, too!


The diced BBQ pork smelled very mouth-watering! It was topped on the tasty hot Japanese rice! Additionally, the half soft-boiled was hard to neglect! The BBQ pork rice was definitely worth a try!


After finishing the gourmet, it was off-peak time, but the customers queueing in front of the restaurant didn't decrease!

Although queueing took lots of time, the Kishu duck ramen at Moeyo Mensuke (燃えよ麺助) was absolutely worth it! I thought you should try the ramen at least once in your life!

I heard that its other signature, the golden clam ramen, was worth a try! I'd like to try it next time!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30-15:00;18:00-21:00 (From Tue. to Sat.)
                             11:30–16:00 (Sundays)
                             Closed on Mondays
Official Website:https://reurl.cc/xAOYZ
TEL:+81 6-6452-2101

留言