Men Sato (麵 Sato), the Good and Mild Soy Sauce Ramen with Dried Sardine in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Mar. 10, 2019, my friend and I had ramen for dinner together. That day we decided to visit Men Sato (麵 Sato), the ramen restaurant in Taipei, Taiwan.

Luckily, we didn't waste our time queueing and soon entered the restaurant that day!


I ordered a bowl of soy sauce ramen with dried sardine at 200 TWD (= 6.35 USD) and an extra combo of wonton and egg at 50 TWD (= 1.59 USD).


Its space for customers was more spacious and comfortable than other ramen restaurants.


My friend ordered the salt ramen with bonito broth. I tried a spoon of soup. It tasted really mild and light.



My soy sauce ramen with dried sardine had rich aroma with fish!


So did the soup taste! The dried sardine broth was pretty matched with soy sauce!


Men Sato's home-made noodles looked thinner, but its texture was al-dente!


The barbecued sliced pork without redundant fat smelled very appetizing! It also tasted tender and juicy!


Its wonton was also home-made!



Its stuffing was very sturdy! It tasted very good!


Moreover, the yolk of soft-boiled egg was still runny! I loved it so much!

Personally speaking, I thought Men Sato's soy sauce ramen was pretty good ramen! But I heard that its time-limited salt ramen with chicken and clams would be even more delicious. It was a shame that Men Sato (麵 Sato) didn't serve that kind of ramens that day. I'd like to visit Men Sato (麵 Sato) again for its time-limited ramen.


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30-14:00;17:30-20:30 (Closed on Thursdays)
TEL:+8862 2504 5517

留言