Goresa Fish Cake (고래사어묵), Busan's Representative Traditional Gourmet! (Busan, South Korea)


On Sep. 13, I started to slowly walked to nearby Haeundae from Hill Spa, the traditional Korean Spa & Sunna (Jjimjilbang) in Busan, South Korea in the morning! I exchanged my U.S. dollar banknote for some Korean Won banknotes and then headed to the famous Goresa Fish Cake (고래사어묵) for breakfast in Haeundae, Busan!

The models of fish cakes really caught my eyes! It was too hard to neglect.


Goresa Fish Cake (고래사어묵) had been established since 1963. Its signatures were the many kinds of fish cakes all made of fresh fish paste!


The various fish cakes here were really attractive!


But too many options made me get the breakfast dilemma for a long while.


Goresa Fish Cake (고래사어묵) also showed consumers the sale ranking of fish cakes!


If I had had a big stomach, I would have try every kind of fish cakes!


Not only the skewers of fish cakes looked mouth-watering, but also the fish udon shouldn't be missed!


After thinking very carefully, I decided to had 3 skewers of fish cakes and 1 bowl of fish udon!

9

My 3 skewers of fish cakes were the No. 1, octopus ball fishcake at 2,500 KRW (= 2.2 USD), No. 5, cheese fishcake at 2,500 KRW (= 2.2 USD) and bacon cheese fishcake at 2,000 KRW (= 2.2 USD).

Bacon cheese fishcake (Top);Cheese fishcake (Medium);Octopus ball fishcake (bottom)
After heating the fishcake skewers by microwave oven for 1 minute, I was ready to enjoy the mouth-watering fish cakes!

The quality of fishcakes was really high! They taste not only a little chewy but also very delicious with or without sauce!


The price of fish udon was 6,000 KRW (= 5.29 USD). Firstly, I took a sip of the soup. The soup tasted light but umami! It was mild to enjoy!


There were also various sliced fishcakes topping on the noodles. It was really satisfying!

And the udon noodles were made from fish paste. Its texture was a little soft and mild but matched well with its soup! The fish udon was locally unique gourmet!


By the way, the breakfast in fact was too big for an adult. Although it was really fantastic, I was too full!

Therefore, I postponed my lunch. I decided to take a stroll at Gamcheon Culture Village and then have a small lunch at Gijang Home-Made Noodle (기장손칼국수)!


Map Information



Opening Hours:09:00 - 21:30 (Sun. ~ Thu.);09:00 - 22:00 (Fri. & Sat.)
Official Websitr:http://www.goraesa.com/
TEL:+82 1577-9820

留言