Gijang Home-Made Noodle (기장손칼국수), the Al Dente and Mouth-Watering Home-Made Noodles at Affordable Prices in Seomyeon Market, Busan, South Korea!


On Sep. 13, 2018, I was still quite full at noon after I enjoyed the delicious fish cake at Goresa Fish Cake, Haeundae, Busan in the morning. I decided to take a stroll in Gamcheon Culture Village, but unfortunately, it rained a lot! After that, I went to Seomyeon Market for Gijang Home-Made Noodle by underground at 14:00.

Although the restaurant looked like a common restaurant, I once doubted that I went to the wrong restaurant.


The menu here on the wall was simple. I just ordered the hot home-made noodle soup, the lefemost one on the menu, at 4,500 KRW(= 3.98 USD)!


Even it was off-peak at 14:00, the seats were still fully occupied! It seems that most customers here were locals because the conversations near me were all in Korean!


Not as same as my other meals in South Korea, the side dish here was only spicy pickled radish. But personally speaking, the ratio of price and size was much better!


There were no meat and egg in the hot noodle soup. Only crown daisy was included. The aroma of noodle soup consisted of sesame, spicy powder and garlic!


I stirred and tried the noodle soup. The soup tasted quite mild with a little spicy taste!


The home-made noodles were really al-dente! The noodles were perfectly matched with the soup! I really recommended this popular restaurant with locals in Seomyeon Market, Busan, South Korea!

Compared with other traditional Korean cuisines, the noodle soup here was much lighter! But I liked it so much! The price and food size were both great!


Map Information



Opening Hours:09:00 - 21:00
TEL:+82 51-806-6832

留言