Menya Masato (麺や 真登), Serving the Ultimately Delicious Soy Sauce Ramen in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Aug. 21, 2018, my friends and I met at MRT Nanjing Sanmin Station, Taipei, Taiwan to try soy sauce ramen, the rare type of ramen in Taipei!

We visited the branch of Menya Masato (麺や 真登) in Taipei, Taiwan. Its headquarters was located in Nagaoka, Niigata, Japan. Unfortunately, I hadn't had the opportunity to visit Niigata Prefecture.


We came to Menya Masato (麺や 真登) on weekdays. It only served the ramen with clear broth on weekdays! The clear broth was based on chicken. Personally speaking, I loved the non-pork-bone broth even more! But it was hard to see at most of ramen restaurants in Taipei, Taiwan.

The space of restaurant was large enough to make us comfortable!


Compared with normal ramen restaurant, the style of interior design here looked more modern. By the way, please do not take photos of kitchen here!


One of my friend ordered salt ramen at 210 TWD (= 6.84 USD). The topping was dried sakura shrimps. I tried a spoon of that soup. It really tasted quite good, but I didn't finish all. So I couldn't give a detailed reviews for it.

Therefore, I will try the salt ramen next time I visit Menya Masato (麺や 真登)!


It was my turn! My soy sauce ramen with a soft-boiled egg at 240 TWD (= 7.82 USD) was served! I was really looking forward to it!

At first, I drank a spoon of the soy sauce soup. The soup based on chicken broth with aroma of soy sauce tasted great, not too salty! The seasoning, brown scallion, made the ramen more diverse and delicious. It tasted light but great!


The BBQ pork here was cooked by sous vide. It looked a little pink and quite juicy! The only word I could say was just "Perfect!"


The soft-boiled egg here was also a masterpiece! It was exactly at the state of the art! The yolk was between solid and liquid states. It was almost impeccable!

I considered what I had was the art of cuisines, not merely ramen! I also thought I would visit Menya Masato (麺や 真登) again soon!


Map Information


Opening Hours:11:30 - 14:00;17:00 - 20:30 (Closed on Mondays)
Ofiicial Fan Page:https://tinyurl.com/ycstvwpe
TEL:+8862 2766 6663

留言