Sugoi Niboshi Ramen Nagi (すごい 煮干ラーメン 凪) @ 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan

(中文版:厲害的煮干拉麵凪 (すごい煮干ラーメン凪) @ 2017日本拉麵祭 (台灣台北))

On Feb 24, 2017, the 1st day of 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan, I took MRT to MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station for the ramen festival!

2017 Nippon Ramen Festival
Although it rained cats and dogs, and the day was a business day, those couldn't stop Taiwanese's enthusiasm for ramen! The place was more crowded than I expected! But I ordered the early bird tickets. it didn't affect me!

Although ramen was originated from China and improved by Japan, nowadays it's very popular in Taiwan! The nippon ramen festival was held overseas for its first time!

The early bird ticket, TWD 220 (USD 7.2) ea.
The 1st ramen stall I chose was Sugoi Niboshi Ramen Nagi (すごい 煮干ラーメン 凪) because I seldom saw ramen restaurants in Taiwan, even in Japan, focus on niboshi ramen. 

Sugoi Niboshi Ramen Nagi (すごい 煮干ラーメン 凪)
The last time I had niboshi ramen was in Aomori, Japan! "Niboshi" means dried small sardines. Not like the previous time, its soup consisted of dried small sardines and pork broth, not soy sauce.

The niboshi ramen
At first, I tasted the soup without stirring the sauce. The dried small sardines and pork broth were mixed very well. The sauce made the whole soup closed to perfection! The noodles looked thin but also tasted al dente! Although the BBQ pork on the noodles looked overcooked, its tenderness was actually pretty good!

I strongly recommend the ramen stall, Sugoi Niboshi Ramen Nagi (すごい 煮干ラーメン 凪), at 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan. It's worth your try!

The Map


留言