Kizo's Beef Tongue Ramen, the Unique and Marvelous Ramen @ 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan

(中文版:㐂蔵(Kizo)牛舌拉麵,獨特且讓人驚嘆的拉麵 @ 2017日本拉麵祭 (台灣台北))

On Feb. 25, 2017, the 2nd day of 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan, I got to the festival at 11:00 because there were lots of people queueing at Kizo(㐂蔵), the ramen stall I desired to eat on the 1st day!

Kizo(㐂蔵) Ramen @ 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan
Kizo(㐂蔵) Ramen
The ramen I tried on the 1st day was Sugoi Niboshi Ramen Nagi (すごい 煮干ラーメン 凪). It was very delicious! But this time there were more people lining up at Kizo(㐂蔵) Ramen, the ramen I planned to try, than the previous day!

Kizo(㐂蔵) Ramen @ 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan
The long queueing

It took me roughly 1 hour to wait. I thought most guys were attracted by the beef tongue and its uniqueness like me!

Kizo(㐂蔵) Ramen @ 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan
Waiting for my beef tongue ramen

Eventually it came to my turn! Nothing could make me more excited than this!

Kizo's beef tongue ramen @ 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan
Kizo's beef tongue ramen
Its soup was based on shio(salt) soup and consisted of sesame oil, garlic butter, green onion and the broth made of pork bones and beef tendon. The soup of ramen had good complexity! Of all the shio(salt) ramen I'd ever had, I had to admit that its soup was probably the best.

Kizo's beef tongue ramen @ 2017 Nippon Ramen Festival in Taipei, Taiwan
The beef tongue
Its beef tongue tasted so luscious with very excellent tenderness! The only con about Kizo's beef tongue ramen was its noodles. The noodles were a little soft for me. But that didn't lower my recommendation. I would still speak very highly of Kizo's beef tongue ramen!

The Nippon Ramen Festival in 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan will end on Mar. 5, 2017. Ramen lovers, please do not miss it!

The Map


留言