Chih-Ming's Oil Rice & Vermicelli (志明油飯麵線), the Super Popular Breakfast Eatery with Locals in Bali, New Taipei, Taiwan!


On Nov. 30, 2020, my friends and I would like to cycle together on West Coast Highway (西濱公路), Taiwan. They planned to rode their bikes from Bali, New Taipei to Downtown Taichung, but I was going to follow them to Caoluo Sand Dunes (草漯沙丘), Guanyin, Taoyuan and then headed back to Xinzhuang, New Taipei by public bike (Youbike).


Thus, we initially planned to have breakfast at Chih-Ming's Oil Rice & Vermicelli (志明油飯麵線) near Bali's Liaotianding Temple (廖添丁廟) at 8:00. Actually, I was the only one who arrived here on time. I heard that Chih-Ming's Oil Rice & Vermicelli (志明油飯麵線) was very popular, and that was corresponding to what I saw while waiting for my friends. I was worried that the foods here would be sold out when seeing the customers coming one after another. So, I decided to reserve 3 bowls of oil rice!


The signatures of Chih-Ming's Oil Rice & Vermicelli (志明油飯麵線) were the oil rice (油飯) and vermicelli soup (麵線). It also served some other soups, like pork nugget soup (肉羹湯), fish ball soup (魚丸湯) and so on.


My friends eventually arrived here at 9:00. We soon had our seats and asked the servant to serve our meals.


Luckily, I had already reserved so oil rice. Otherwise, the oil rice was sold out!


Everyone of us ordered a bowl of oil rice (油飯) at 30 TWD (= 1.05 USD) and a bowl of vermicelli soup (麵線) at 40 TWD (= 1.4 USD).


At first, I'd like to try the oil rice here! The food materials inside the oil rice looked many and great! The shredded shiitake mushrooms and pork were marinated well!


The texture of the oil rice was a little springy but not overcooked. It smelled slightly aromatic.


With the special appetizing sweet chili sauce, the oil rice became so fantastic!


The next one was the vermicelli soup! The toppings were many pork intestine slices and oysters, and the seasoning was the coriander.


The soup tasted fresh and smooth, but it was slightly light for me.


One of the toppings, sliced pork intestine, was springy and well-marinated with gamy odor. I loved it so much!


The oysters were not only many but also fresh and large!


Personally speaking, the vermicelli soup tasted even better with some white pepper powder and chili sauce!

According to my preference, the oil rice was more delicious than the vermicelli soup! It was a shame not to order the pork nugget soup because that would be too much for me.


After finishing the super popular breakfast in Bali, New Taipei, we just took a short break and then ride the bicycles to our next destination, Caoluo Sand Dunes, Guanyin, Taoyuan (桃園觀音草漯沙丘)!


地圖資訊


Business Hours:05:30 - 10:00 (Closed on Tuesdays)
TEL:+8862 2610 3261

留言