No. 4 Pasta (四號義廚坊), Serving the Unique and Tasty Italian Food with Lees in Nangan, Matsu, Taiwan!


On Jul. 18, 2020, my friend and I visited the Statue of Mazu (媽祖巨神像) in Nangan, Matsu, Taiwan during the sunset. And then we headed to No. 4 Pasta (四號義廚坊) for dinner at Matsu Village (Matsu Port Area).


No. 4 Pasta (四號義廚坊) was pretty popular. Most of seats here were occupied!


Luckily, we had our seats soon! My friend and I planned to order our meals.


No. 4 Pasta (四號義廚坊) specialized in the pasta and risotto. The sauces here were red, white and green sauce. But, the dishes attracting us the most were the foods with Matsu' local speciality, lees.


I just ordered a dish of lees pasta with mussels (酒釀紅糟淡菜義大利麵) at 200 TWD (= 6.8 USD). My friend ordered a dish of lees risotto with smoked chicken (酒釀紅糟燻雞燉飯) at 180 TWD (= 6.12 USD). Moreover, my friend ordered the extra American fries at 60 TWD (= 2.04 USD).


The beverages were served after placing our order, but our pasta were served after roughly 30 minutes. It was not bad for me. I could take a break or play some mobile games to kill some time.


My friend's lees risotto with smoked chicken looked quite red! The toppings were full of the cheese powder. It seemed so mouth-watering!


My lees pasta with mussels also looked red due to the lees. The toppings were 4 large mussels!


Matsu was the origin of mussels. The mussels here tasted super fresh! Moreover, the price was very reasonable!


Some seaweeds were attached to the fresh mussels. The seaweeds were inedible! The scallops on the mussel shell could be scraped off with the other mussel shell.


The spaghetti absorbing the lees sauce looked obviously red. The noodles had the very rich aroma of lees!


For me, the only disadvantage was the softness of noodles. The spaghetti was not al dente enough. Probably because of localization, the texture of noodles was adjusted.


The last dish was my friend's thick fries. I just tried a little bit, and the texture was better than I expected! Moreover, I preferred to the thick fries! The fries were good for hungry customers!

Personally speaking, I strongly recommend the lees pasta and risotto at No. 4 Pasta (四號義廚坊)! Especially, the fresh large mussels with good-smelling lees sauce are unforgettable! About the texture of spaghetti, I suggest you customize the firmness of noodles when placing your order!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:30 - 14:00;17:00 - 20:00
TEL:+886 976 938 238

Note: Due to Wuhan Virus (Covid-19), some food materials couldn't be supplied. The menu and prices are adjusted by the owner of No. 4 Pasta (四號義廚坊).


留言