Spiga, Serving the Heavenly Freshly-Made Pasta in Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of Mar. 30, 2019, my friends and I met near MRT Nanjing Fuxing Station, Taipei, Taiwan. We'd like to roll the gacha of FGO, the famous mobile game. Luckily, I won all the characters I want after the gacha! After that, we walked to Spiga, the pasta restaurant nearby. We planned to have dinner together here!


Spiga's signature was its freshly-made pasta noodles! We could see so many pasta noodles at its entrance!


Spiga was very popular with customers. Here was no seat available inside Spiga. Therefore I just wrote down my name on its waiting list, and then we waited outdoors.



After half an hour, we could eventually have our seats!



Here was the introduction about the freshly-made pasta noodles on its menu. The pasta here only consisted of durum wheat, water and salt.


The options of pasta on the menu were various with different sauces!



It also served the quite special spaghetti soup!



My final decision was the spinach tagliatelle with bacon and cream sauce (奶油培根菠菜寬板麵) at 220 TWD (= 7.32 USD).



Moreover, we ordered a side dish, the Italian scrambled eggs with scallops and shrimps at 180 TWD (= 5.99 USD).



My friends both ordered the spaghetti with salmon & asparagus and pesto sauce at 280 TWD (= 9.31 USD) per dish.



My spinach tagliatelle with bacon and cream sauce (奶油培根菠菜寬板麵) smelled so mouth-watering with cream and cheese aroma when it was served!


The combination of bacon and cream sauce was always so perfect!


The texture of spinach tagliatelle was so al dente! With the cream sauce, the spinach tagliatelle tasted so scrumptious!


Besides the meal, the 10% service charge here was necessary! By the way, credit cards were acceptable here.

Personally speaking, I love Spiga's pasta so much! It's worth visiting again for me!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:00 - 21:30
TEL:+8862 2501 6155

留言