Turban Curry (ターバンカレー), Serving Kanazawa's Locally Special and Tasty Curry Rice in Ishikawa, Japan!


In the morning of Jan. 6, 2020, I was in Downtown Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan. After I visited Kanazawa's famous garden, Kenrokuen Garden (兼六園), it was almost at noon. I just walked to Turban Curry (ターバンカレー) in Korinbo to try Kanazawa's local special curry!

Here were not many customers inside when I entered Turban Curry (ターバンカレー). I could immediately have my seat.


Turban Curry (ターバンカレー) had some English menus.


The courses of curry were various.


But the most popular curry course with customers here was the L Set Curry!


Therefore, I just ordered a medium L set curry without any hesitation. The price was 950 JPY (= 8.66 USD).


After placing my order, the seats here were gradually occupied by the coming customers.


After a while, my curry rice was served in the stainless steel dish. The curry here looked quite dark!


Here was also the free side dish, fukujinzuke (福神漬), always curry's good friend! It tasted sweet and great with the slightly spicy curry!


The curry here not only looked dark but also smelled quite rich. It also tasted a little spicy and very good with the rice!


Here were the 3 kinds of main toppings, burger patties, deep fried pork cutlets and German sausages, in the L set curry dish. Everyone tasted quite good with curry sauce. Additionally, the fresh shredded cabbage could unburden the greasy taste!


Not only the quality of food was so high, but also the portion of food was large enough!


The affordable, delicious and various curry set only cost me 950 JPY (= 8.66 USD)! That would be the reason why Turban Curry (ターバンカレー) was so popular with locals in Kanazawa!

After finishing the tasty and satisfying Kanazawa's curry, I just walked back to Kanazawa Station and then waited for the shuttle bus to Mitsui Outlet Park Hokuriku Oyabe, Toyama, Japan!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:00 - 20:30
Official Website:http://www.turbancurry.com/
TEL:+81 76-265-6617

留言