Onkel Otto, Serving the Fantastic Schnitzel with Mushroom Cream Sauce in Stuttgart, Germany!


On Dec. 2, 2019, I planned to have lunch in Downtown Stuttgart, Germany before meeting my friend that afternoon.

Therefore I took U-Bahn to Marienplatz Station and decided to have lunch at the high-rated restaurant, Onkel Otto.


The restaurant was spacious and comfortable. I didn't see too many customers here because I entered here when it just opened.


Fortunately, my seat was so closed to the window.


This time I visited Onkel Otto for the schnitzel, one of the most representative German and Austrian foods!


The schnitzel was basically deep-fried pork. It was also called German schnitzel or Wiener Schnitzel.


At last, I decided to order the chasseur schnitzel, schnitzel with cream mushroom sauce, at 12.9 EUR (= 14.4 USD) and a mug of radler beer at 2.7 EUR (= 3.01 USD).


My radler beer was served at first.


The bubbles on the radler beer were quite fluffy. The beer tasted very smooth and mild with lemon aroma!


After a long while, my schnitzel was served!


My chasseur schnitzel mainly consisted of the 3 parts, deep-fried sliced pork, cream mushroom sauce and spaetzle.


The schnitzel looked quite thin and slightly breaded outside.


The schnitzel tasted not bad with some lemon juice!


The schnitzel became even more delicious with the cream mushroom sauce!


The cream mushroom sauce was not only pretty good-smelling but also full of sliced mushrooms!


The spaetzle tasted also perfect with the cream mushroom sauce!


It was a shame that the sauce was a little less, so I finished the sauce before the spaetzle.

Except the small disadvantage, personally speaking, I was very satisfied by the schnitzel with cream mushroom sauce!


Map Information



Business Hours:12:00 - 22:00 (Sun. ~ Thu.);12:00 - 23:00 (Fri. & Sat.)
TEL:+49 711 66480027

留言