A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃), Selling the Tasty and Fresh Dumplings in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Dec. 13, 2019, my friend and I enjoyed the tsukemen together for dinner near MRT Technology Building Station, Taipei, Taiwan. After that, I walked to A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃) nearby to buy some fresh dumplings!

A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃) didn't offer any dine-in service! It only sold the raw dumplings. Customers had to boil the dumplings by themselves.


A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃) only sold pork dumplings. It sold not only the classic flavors, like cabbage and leek, but also rare flavors, like corn, parsley and celery&shrimp.


This time, I bought the a box of cabbage pork dumplings at 55 TWD (= 1.83 USD), leek sprout pork dumplings at 65 TWD (= 2.16 USD), parsley pork dumplings at 65 TWD (= 2.16 USD) and corn pork dumplings at 65 TWD (= 2.16 USD) respectively. The next day, I boiled some dumplings for dinner.


At first, I enjoyed my favorite, corn pork dumplings. The dumplings from A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃) tasted so great even without any dipping sauce!


The full corn made the texture of stuffings even better! The sweet taste of corns was also quite matched with fresh pork! The dumpling wrapper was also al dente. Without doubt, the corn pork dumplings (玉米豬肉水餃) so fantastic!


The next ones were parsley pork dumplings (香菜豬肉水餃)!


The stuffings had the rich aroma of parsley. The dumplings tasted also great with the fresh and juicy ground pork.


The last ones were leek sprout dumplings (韭黃豬肉水餃).


The ground pork was very good with leek sprouts. The flavor was pretty common, but the leek sprout dumplings from A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃) were still quite good!

The other flavors were also good. For example, celery&shrimp dumplings were also mouth-watering, but it was already sold out that day. Therefore I didn't take any photos about that flavor. I had also never tried some expensive flavors.

Although the prices at A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃) have became higher and higher since I bought the dumplings here at 1st time, every time I go to the area, I'd still like to stop by A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃) for its fresh dumplings!


Map Information


Business Hours:08:00 - 20:00
Official Website:https://www.a-yu.tw/
TEL:+8862 2736 5875

留言