The Ramen Boy (拉麵公子), Serving the Soy Sauce Ramen with Rich Chicken Aroma in Taipei, Taiwan


In the evening of Nov. 27, 2019, my friend and I had dinner together. We met at The Ramen Boy (拉麵公子) near MRT Nanjing Fuxing Station, Taipei, Taiwan. We heard it was a just new open ramen restaurant!

Its seats inside were mainly bar seats, the rest were table seats.



The Ramen Boy's signature was of course chicken ramen! Besides salt and soy sauce chicken ramen, it also served the rich chicken ramen!


After carefully considering, I decided to order a bowl of soy sauce chicken ramen with a soft-boiled egg at 250 TWD (= 8.2 USD)!


After a while, the ramen I was looking forward to appeared on my table!



At first, I tried its soy sauce chicken soup. The chicken soup tasted rich in chicken aroma and especially good with soy sauce. I couldn't help but enjoy the mild soup one spoon after another spoon!


Its sliced sous vide chicken and pork were both delicate and high-quality! Their texture were both fresh and juicy! Especially the fat on the pork not only stroke a perfect equilibrium but also was impeccably distributed!


Customers couldn't get the extra noodles for free. The cost was 50 TWD (= 1.64 USD).


Its noodles was made from the 100% wheat from Hokkaido. Its quality was pretty high without doubt! The texture and elasticity were both top!



The yolk of soft-boiled egg was also really flawless. I could feel that the egg yolk was still runny in my mouth as soon as I bit the egg for the 1st time!

The Ramen Boy (拉麵公子) was a very excellent ramen restaurant without doubt! The ramen here was absolutely worth a try!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 13:30;17:30 - 20:30 (Mon. ~ Fri.)
                             17:30 - 20:30 (Sat. & Sun.)

留言