Hong-Sao Lamb Noodles (紅騷羊肉麵), Serving the Affordable and Delicious Noodle Soup with Tender Lamb in Taipei, Taiwan


At noon of Sep. 29, 2019, I arrived at MRT Qizhang Station, New Taipei, Taiwan at first. And then I took the bus to Ching-Mei Girls' High School (景美女中), Taipei.

My friends and I were together going to try the noodle restaurant, Hong-Sao Lamb Noodles (紅騷羊肉麵), on the lane that day.


It was pretty popular on a holiday noon. Here was the air condition!



After we had our seats, we just took a look at its menu!


My final decision was a big bowl of the braised lamb soup with pumpkin noodles (紅騷羊肉南瓜麵) at 150 TWD (= 4.84 USD).



After we placed our order, I took an appetizer.


I took a dish of fish skin with five-flavored sauce at 40 TWD (= 1.29 USD). The sauce tasted sweet and sour. The combination of fish skin and sauce was so delicious!


One of my friends ordered a bowl of the braised lamb soup with original noodles (紅騷羊肉麵).


The other friend ordered a bowl of the braised lamb soup with green algae noodles.



The noodles looked so green and special!


Mine was the large bowl of the braised lamb soup with pumpkin noodles (紅騷羊肉南瓜麵). It smelled so mouth-watering when it was served.


The noodles were between soft and firm with pumpkin aroma. The noodles tasted very good with the soup!


The lamb chunk tasted not gamy at all! Its texture was so tender like melting in my mouth!


The soup was so fragrant, mild and tasty that I couldn't help but finished the soup one spoon after another spoon.

Although Hong-Sao Lamb Noodles (紅騷羊肉麵) is not closed to any MRT station and not easy to access, it's a nice option for me to enjoy the affordable and fantastic lamb noodle soup sometimes!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:30 - 14:30;17:30 - 21:00
Official Website:http://www.hong-sao.com.tw/
TEL:+8862 2234 8097

留言