Sandong Ramen (三冬麵舖), Serving the Amazing and Scrumptious Ramen and Creme Caramel in Taoyuan, Taiwan!


In the evening of Sep. 9, 2019, I headed to Taoyuan Art Plaza, Taoyuan, Taiwan because I heard some friends in the ramen club said here was a very excellent ramen restaurant nearby. That was exactly Sandong Ramen (三冬麵舖)!

Here were 2 areas at Sandong Ramen (三冬麵舖), the table seat area and bar seat area.


Luckily, I arrived here before 18:00 on a weekday, so I had my seat here soon!


Because I visited Sandong Ramen (三冬麵舖) alone, my seat was the bar seat.


Sandong Ramen's signature seemed exactly its rich chicken ramen!


Although I came here for my 1st time, I planned not to order its signature. Eventually, I decided to order its another rare kind of ramens in Taiwan, Aomori's dried sardine and soy sauce ramen (青森煮干醬油拉麵) at 180 TWD (= 6.1 USD).


Besides Aomori's dried sardine and soy sauce ramen (青森煮干醬油拉麵), I ordered its BBQ pork and chicken rice (叉燒飯) at 50 TWD (= 1.61 USD) and the dessert, the second best creme caramel in the world (世界第二好吃焦糖布丁) at 65 TWD (= 2.1 USD).


After a while, my meal was fully served. Additionally, a bottle of apple vinegar was also on my table!


The cubed BBQ pork and sous vide chicken was luxuriously topped on the hot rice half and half. The sous vide chicken smelled so great with the slightly burnt mayonnaise. Some chili powder was sprinkled on the cubed BBQ pork.


The sous vide chicken tasted so tender and good with a little sour mayonnaise. The BBQ pork tasted a little spicy with its slightly burnt and crispy edge. The 2 kinds of meat was perfectly matched with the rice!


Next, I tried its dried sardine and soy sauce ramen.


The texture of noodles was slightly smooth and al dente. It tasted so great with the dried sardine and soy sauce soup!


The sous vide chicken on the ramen had some lemon aroma. Its texture was so tender and juicy!


The BBQ pork on the ramen looked slightly burnt on the edge.
而拉麵上的豬叉燒邊緣微焦
口感上大體而言微微的肥嫩
邊緣略帶酥脆
吃起來有微微的鹹味
是非常好吃的豬叉燒!


The runniness of egg yolk was also perfect!


The dried sardine and soy sauce soup tasted very good with minced red onion. The soup had the rich aroma of dried sardines and the umami taste of seafood. The combination was so impeccable.


Customers here could added some apple vinegar into the soup to change the flavor. Without doubt, it was the perfect ramen!


After finishing the ramen and BBQ pork and chicken rice, the last one was the dessert I was looking forward to, the second best creme caramel in the world (世界第二好吃焦糖布丁)!


The texture of creme caramel was quite fluffy and smooth. The sweet taste of pudding and the slightly bitter taste of caramel stroke a perfect equilibrium! It was the best dessert customers shouldn't miss when visiting Sandong Ramen (三冬麵舖).


After finishing the extremely delicious and wonderful dinner, I walked into the toilet. And then, I stepped out from the toilet and found that all seats here were occupied, and people were queueing at the entrance. Fortunately, I arrived here early enough to avoid queueing!


I felt so satisfied when I walked out from Sandong Ramen (三冬麵舖)! Next, I rode the shared bike, Youbike, to Xinzhuang, New Taipei form Taoyuan Art Plaza. It would be a good exercise after enjoying a wonderful dinner.


Map Information


Business Hours:17:00 - 19:45 (Wed. ~ Fri.)
                             12:00 - 13:30;17:00 - 19:45 (Sat.)
                             Closed on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
Official Website:https://www.facebook.com/183414512398428/
TEL:+886 935 855 180

留言