The Juicy and Heavenly Taiwanese Omelette on Xinshu Rd., Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan!


On Jul. 31, 2019, I woke up in the early morning! It occurred to me that here was a famous Taiwanese Omelette restaurant only opening in mornings in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan. Thus, I rode my motorcycle to the boundary of Xinzhuang and Shulin, New Taipei.

It was still before 7 am when I arrived the Taiwanese omelette restaurant, but there were some customers placing their orders at its entrance!


Luckily, here were not many customers. It wouldn't take me too much time to queue.


So I ordered its signature, the juicy Taiwanese omelette (爆漿蛋餅), at 40 TWD (= 1.27 USD) and a cup of iced soy milk at 10 TWD (= 0.32 USD).



I saw the employee professionally rolling the dough.



Another employee here quickly brushed the sauce onto the Taiwanese omelette!


And then he fold up the omelette and put it into the bag!


I couldn't help but be looking forward to my wonderful omelette!


Here was the dining area inside the restaurant, so I couldn't wait and decided to enjoy the fragrant and hot omelette here!


The skin of Taiwanese omelette was al dente! The green inside the omelette were basils.


I carefully bit the omelette because the hot and runny egg yolk inside would easily overflow!


The scrumptious Taiwanese omelette was made up of al dente omelette skin, runny egg yolk, fragrant basil and slightly spicy sauce. It was a wonderful breakfast!

After enjoying the great breakfast, I took out some omelettes for my family.

Personally speaking, I love the food with runny yolk very much! I also recommend the juicy Taiwanese omelette here to you guys!


Map Information


Business Hours:6:00 - 11:00 (Closed on Sundays)
TEL:+886 921 613 703

留言