Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる) KITTE Marunouchi, from the Easternmost Hokkaido, Serving the Fresh and Fantastic Sushi in Tokyo, Japan!


At noon, Aug. 5, 2019, my friends and I moved to Nippori Station from Soga Station by JR in order to unload our luggage after we checked out at Dormy Inn Soga, China, Japan. Next we headed to Ameya-Yokocho, Ueno to purchase some Japanese cosmeceuticals. Roughly at 15:00, we arrived at Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる) KITTE Marunouchi to enjoy our lunch!


The headquarters of Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる) Sushi was located in Nemuro, Hokkaido, Japan. I had been to its branches in Sapporo and Hakodate before. Without doubt, it was a great conveyor belt sushi brand!



It was also my 1st time to enjoy its sushi outside Hokkaido, Japan! This branch was on the 5th floor of KITTE Marunouchi, Tokyo, Japan.


We visited here at this moment because we were too full after buffet breakfast at Dormy Inn Soga and it took us even less time to queue.


Here was only 1 customer before us!



This day we had our seats next to the conveyor belt.


After we all had seats, we made a hot cup of tea and then slowly waited, watched and enjoyed!


Due to its was off-peak, the dishes on the conveyor belt looked less. So we decided to directly place our orders, instead of taking from the belt.


Besides the Japanese menu, it also served the menu in Chinese, English and Korea.



Here was also a menu with some photos!



The prices based on the color of dishes.


This day, I chose the saury sushi as my 1st dish!

Saury (さんま) Sushi ,190 JPY (= 1.79 USD)
The saury from Hokkaido, Japan tasted fresh and pretty good! The texture of saury was also nice! Its fat was evenly distributed. The saury tasted mild and fantastic with the sushi rice!

Saury (さんま) Sushi,190 JPY (= 1.79 USD)
It was so scrumptious that I ordered one more dish! It was the only sushi I ordered twice that day!


The next one was Hanasaki crab miso soup, the soup I had always ordered every time I visited Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる).

Hanasaki crab miso soup (花咲蟹砲汁),340 JPY (= 3.21 USD)
Hanasaki crab miso soup (花咲蟹の鉄砲汁) was the miso soup based on the Hanasaki crab shell broth.

Hanasaki crab miso soup (花咲蟹砲汁),340 JPY (= 3.21 USD)
It tasted pretty fresh with the crab aroma! The crab broth with miso was really impeccable!

Marinated tuna (漬けまぐろ) Sushi,260 JPY (= 2.46 USD)
The marinated tuna sushi was also the top choice!

Salmon Sushi (190 USD = 1.79 USD)
Although salmon sushi looked common, the salmon sushi here tasted even more fresher and better than common ones. Its sushi was also top!

Minced salmon sushi (190 USD = 1.79 USD)
Especially the minced salmon sushi consisted of the meat and fat from different parts of a salmon. It was also a nice choice!

Squid sushi (190 JPY = 1.79 USD) 
Its squid sushi was soft but slightly chewy. It was delicious and affordable!

Flatfish (銀カレイ) sushi ,130 JPY (= 1.23 USD)
The sushi amazing me most was its flatfish (銀カレイ) sushi. Although its price, 140 JPY (= 1.32 USD), was the lowest, the flatfish was so tender and juicy. It was far beyond my expectation!

Egg (玉子) Sushi,130 JPY (= 1.23 USD)
I was almost full then, so I chose a dish of egg sushi as a perfect ending. The fragrant and sweet egg was really worth a try!

Tamagoyaki (玉子焼き),260 JPY (= 2.46 USD)
I was going to stop here, but all of a sudden, the sushi chef just completed their hot tamagoyaki (玉子焼き). We couldn't resist it at all! We all ordered one dish each. The hot tamagoyaki (玉子焼き) was even more fragrant than the cool one. Moreover, its texture was also softer and fluffier. Yes, it was absolutely worth a try!
Potato pancake,130 JPY (= 1.23 USD)
At last, I ordered one dish of potato pancakes as the ending. The fluffy potato pancake like mochi with sweet and salty sauce was surprisingly delicious for me!

Grilled Tuna Sushi,420 JPY (= 3.96 USD)
Because I was so full in the morning and annoyed by the delay of the book I reserved on Melonbooks, I had less dishes of sushi than usual. Additionally, I didn't order anything expensive. The sushi lunch totally cost me 2,092 JPY (= 19.74 USD), including VAT.

I upload the photo about the grilled tuna sushi my friends strongly recommended in this post.

Personally speaking, even the low-priced sushi at Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる) is also worth your try!

After the wonderful sushi lunch, I felt even better then! Now, I decide to buy the same book next time I' visit Japan and eat the scrumptious sushi at Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる) again!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:00 - 22:00 (週日:11:00 - 21:00)
Official Website:http://www.sushi-hanamaru.com/
TEL:+81 3-6269-9026

留言