Shinken Ramen (真劍拉麵), the Scrumptious Ramen with Strong Uniqueness in Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of Jul. 8, 2019, after applying for my Chinese visa near MRT Zhongshan Station, Taipei, Taiwan, I headed to MRT Taipower Building by MRT and met with my friends there. We together walked to Shinken Ramen (真劍拉麵) nearby for dinner!


But here were slightly many customers queueing. Additionally, the seats inside the restaurant were not too many.


It took us roughly 45 minutes to queue.


But that evening the famous blue ramen, salt chicken ramen, I planned to order was already sold out! Thus, I changed my mind and chose soy sauce chicken ramen at 240 TWD (= 7.74 USD).


The noodles here were thin but al dente! Personally speaking, I loved the noodles here so much!


The thick-cut pork were so fragrant after grilling! Although it looked a little fatty, the texture was pretty tender!


The thin-cut grilled pork seemed a little overcooked for me. It tasted not bad, it wasn't my taste.


The soy sauce chicken soup here tasted slightly saltier, but the sweet flavor of soy sauce was also obvious! Personally speaking, I really enjoyed this strong flavor!


The runniess of the soft-boiled egg stroke a good balance! Its egg yolk was between liquid and solid state.


Customers could enjoy additional free noodles while eating, at most a bowl of free noodles!


Because I thought the noodles here were so al dente, I couldn't help but order an additional bowl of free noodles. The noodles here were great!


Shinken Ramen (真劍拉麵) also served fresh iced water! That made me so satisfied!


It was a shame that I didn't have opportunity to try its blue salt chicken ramen, but its soy sauce chicken ramen was really fantastic! Regarding its salt chicken ramen, I made up my mind to visit here again soon!


Therefore, in the evening of Jul. 17, 2019, just after I obtained my Chinese visa in Taipei, Taiwan, I detoured to Shinken Ramen (真劍拉麵) to enjoy its ramen!


Fortunately, I didn't waste too much time queueing that day. I had my seat soon!



This time I of course ordered what I missed last time, the famous blue ramen, salt chicken ramen at 250 TWD (= 8.05 USD)!


The salt chicken soup tasted fresh with the aromas of chicken soup and pepper. It was good, light and smooth!


I removed the sliced lemons from the soup to prevent the soup from souring too much and changing color!


The sliced grilled chicken was so tender! It tasted pretty good!


The noodles here were as perfect as last time! The al dente thin noodles were amazing!


The quality of soft-boiled eggs was still very good!


Because I really liked the al dente noodles here, I couldn't help but order an additional bowl of free noodles!


After I put my additional noodles into my bowl, I also tried to put the sliced lemons back! The soup became not only sourer but also fresher and more appetizing after adding sliced lemons!


I heard that the soup would became purple from blue after lemons were soaked in the soup too long. But my soup didn't change after I tried my best to squeeze the lemons.


In fact, the above two were both heavenly and unique! But personally speaking, I preferred its soy sauce chicken ramen with heavier taste more!

Map Information



Business Hours:17:30 - 21:30

留言