Toriyoshikun (鶏吉君), the Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Due to Its Rich Chicken Ramen in Neihu, Taipei, Taiwan


On Mar. 1, 2019, my friends and I went to MRT Xihu Station, Taipei, Taiwan for dinner. That day the ramen restaurant we visited was Toriyoshikun (鶏吉君). It was famous for its rich chicken ramen!


Although it was 20:00 after we enjoyed the ramen at Toriyoshikun (鶏吉君), we started queueing at 17:30.


It's very important that joining the line after all arrive here.


Because it was on the weekend, queueing period was so long.


Finally, it was our turn! After we entered the restaurant, I hesitated between light chicken ramen and rich chicken ramen. After considering carefully, I decided to order a bowl of rich chicken ramen (濃厚雞吉君) at 260 TWD (= 8.38 USD).


Here were only bar seats.


The 1st thing to do was to drink some water after I had my seat. After all, it took so much time to line up.

Eventually, after the long queueing, I could enjoy the ramen at Toriyoshikun (鶏吉君).


At first, I'd like to try its noodles. Its texture was so al dente and ability to absorb the soup was also good!


After that, I had its sliced sous vide pork. The thin cut sous vide pork was so tender like melting in my mouth. Additionally, it had the aroma of smoked food!


The sliced sous vide chicken with chicken skin was slightly grilled on its surface. It smelled good and tasted so great with the citrus pepper paste!


Due to the chicken fat, the soup here was so rich and a little grainy. Adding the sliced lemon, sliced scallion, minced red onion or citrus pepper paste could avoid greasiness and change its flavor. The various flavor also made the ramen amazing and excellent!

The only disadvantage was taking too much time to line up on holidays. There were still lots of customers queueing after we finished our ramen. Visiting here in weekday evenings would be a better option!


Map Information



Business Hours:17:30 - 21:00 (Closed on Mondays)
TEL:+8862 8797 8978

留言