Shidufu (石都府), the Fresh and Tasty Stone Hot Pot in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan


I edit this post to introduce Shidufu (石都府), the stone hot pot restaurant I frequently visited in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan!

The last time I visited here was in Apr. 2019 because my relatives' birthday was in April.


If one of customers' birthday is in the month, all can get a dish of giant shrimp, abalone or scallops.


This time I ordered giant squid and neritic squid set at 263 TWD (= 8.35 USD). Moreover, 10% service charge was necessary!



The squid was not only giant but also fresh and tasty! So did the neritic squid!


The hot pot dish including vegetables, dumplings and balls here can be replaced by meat! Thus, then I asked to exchange the hot pot dish with sliced beef!


The speciality of stone hot pot is to fried the meat in the stone pot before pouring the broth into the pot. The fat of meat makes the broth more fragrant!


The servant fried my sliced beef medium!


I tried the hot pot soup before adding my hot pot ingredients. The aroma of soup was too good to exactly describe!


The hot pot dish including vegetables, dumplings and balls looked like the above photo. But some food was added into my relative's hot pot. Thus the dish looked less than usual. Its hot pot dish here is always various!


At last, the abalone was the freebie due to the birthday guy! Everyone got 2 abalone! Its abalone here was very fresh and delicious with good texture!


The staple food that day I chose was instant noodles. Because I had sometimes eaten the poor, soft and sticky rice at some restaurants in Taiwan, I tended not to order rice at restaurants in Taiwan. 

Generally speaking, the seafood at Shidufu (石都府) is not only in large portion but also fresh and tasty. Moreover, the broth with fried meat in stone hot pot tasted and smelled very good! Therefore, I loved this hot pot restaurant so much!

By the way, there are always lots of customers queueing at Shidufu (石都府) on weekends and holidays. I suggest you come here on weekdays. That would be a smart option!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 22:00
Official Website:https://reurl.cc/dg1lq
TEL:+8862 2202 5202

留言