Men Sato (麵 Sato), the Ultra Tasty Salt Ramen with Chicken and Clams in Taipei, Taiwan!


On May 24, 2019, my friends and I together went to Men Sato (麵 Sato) in Taipei, Taiwan for ramen dinner!

There were so many customers queueing in front of Men Sato (麵 Sato). It was because Men Sato (麵 Sato) was going to be closed for a long while after May 29. The customers were even more than usual!


In fact, this Feb. I already visited Men Sato (麵 Sato)! It didn't sever the time-limited salt ramen with chicken and clams, so I had tried its soy sauce ramen with dried sardine!


I was so lucky this time! It served the time-limited salt ramen with chicken and clams at 240 TWD (= 7.62 USD). Additionally, I ordered the extra special combo for soft-boiled egg, wonton and sliced chicken at 70 TWD (= 2.22 USD)!


There were so many customers that I had to wait for my ramen patiently. Eventually my salt ramen with chicken and clams and the special combo appeared on my table! My ramen was visually diverse and pretty mouth-watering!


Besides its saltiness, the soup consisted of the savory taste of clams and the richness of chicken broth. The soup was just like a touching concerto. It tasted mild and great!


The noodles were a little soft outside but obviously al dente inside. The texture was really unique! Personally speaking, I loved the noodles so much! By the way, the noodles could be upsized for free here!


Its sliced chicken was made of chicken breast. It was tender and juicy! I regretted that I didn't order the sliced chicken more!


The clams was quite fresh! But my friends both thought the clams in ramen were less than their expectation.


The stuffing of wonton was fine! It was very special gourmet in ramen!


The egg yolk of the soft-boiled egg was just to the point! The egg yolk was still runny!


After we finished our ramen, there were still lots of customers keeping queueing!

Personally speaking, I strongly prefer the salt ramen with chicken and clams this time to soy sauce ramen with dried sardine last time!

If there is a fly in the ointment, it's just Men Sato (麵 Sato) is going to be closed for an undetermined long while. If there any regret exists, it's definitely that I meet the salt with chicken and clams too late!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:30-14:00;17:30-20:30 (Closed on Thursdays)
TEL:+8862 2504 5517

留言