Gonokami Seisakusho (五ノ神製作所), the Heavenly Tsukemen with Rich Aroma of Shrimp in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Feb. 8, 2019, my friends and I visited the famous Gonokami Seisakusho (五ノ神製作所) in Taipei, Taiwan to have ramen for dinner. We arrived there one hour before it closed.

Although it was off-peak time, we still had to wait for our seats for a little while.


It was really a very popular ramen restaurant!


After we had our seats, I ordered, of course, its signature, the tsukemen with rich shrimp sauce (濃厚豚骨蝦沾麵) at 230 TWD (= 7.43 USD)!


There were the boiled cabbage and menma topped on the noodles!


And the thick noodles contained whole-wheat flour!


The sauce smelled so rich with aroma of shrimp!


Additionally, the tender BBQ pork was also in the sauce!


The noodles was very good at absorbing the sauce! The al-dente noodles with the pretty fragrant shrimp sauce was too hard to resist. I couldn't help but eat the noodles one after another!

Although customers here could add some broth into the sauce, I finished the noodles and sauce at the same time. Therefore I didn't try this service.


Personally speaking, the BBQ pork rice we ordered was OK, but I had no idea how to comment on the cheese rice.

Although the rice at Gonokami Seisakusho (五ノ神製作所) didn't attract me, its signature, the tsukemen with rich shrimp sauce (濃厚豚骨蝦沾麵), was absolutely worth a try!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:30 - 15:00;17:00 - 21:00 (Mon. ~ Fri. but closed on Tue.)
                             11:30 - 21:00 (Sat. & Sun.)
TEL:+8862 2746 6867

留言