Bear Yue Yue (熊越岳), the Scrumptious Soy Sauce Ramen in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan!


On Apr. 22, 2019, my friends and I together visited Bear Yue Yue (熊越岳), the new ramen stall at J-Mart, Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan.

Although it was just open, it was still pretty popular. Queueing was necessary even in weekday evenings.


Bear Yue Yue (熊越岳) was still in its trial run when we visited it, so it only served its soy sauce ramen. Personally speaking, I also preferred to soy sauce ramen. We all decided to ordered its soy sauce ramen with BBQ pork at 300 TWD ( = 9.67 USD)!


Our ramen was soon served after we had seats. Our ramen were all topped with the thin sliced pink sous vided pork. The ramen here looked too mouth-watering!


The noodles here tasted a little soft for me because I'd like my noodles normal.


The soup tasted heavenly and smooth with the aroma of soy sauce!


The thin sliced pink sous vide pork was great and tender!


Customers could enjoy additional noodles and soup for free at Bear Yue Yue (熊越岳). But the additional soup was only the broth. It might make the ramen soup taste too light if pouring too much into the ramen.


This time I chose firmer noodles when asking for my additional noodles. It tasted almost perfect!

Personally speaking, I loved the soy sauce ramen at Bear Yue Yue (熊越岳). Although it would be very hot and sweating to have ramen at ramen stall in summers, I thought I would be willing to pay the cost!


Map Information

Business Hours:17:00 - 21:00

留言