Hoshina (穗科), the Udon Restaurant Specializes in the Al-Dente Handmade Udon Noodles in Taipei, Taiwan!

(中文版:穗科手打烏龍麵,台灣台北Q彈美味的烏龍麵餐廳)

At the beginning of Apr. 2018, my friend and I would both like to have some udon noodles. Therefore, we visited Hoshina Udon Restaurant near MRT Zhongshan Junior High School Station.

The deep-fried tofu skin with seaweed and enoki mushrooms at 100 TWD (= 3.25 USD)



The deep-fried tofu skin with seaweed outside and enoki mushrooms inside. It tasted very good!

Hoshina's signature, cold udon noodles at 190 TWD (= 6.17 USD)
My cold udon noodles was so al-dente and quite matched with the special home-made sesame sauce! It tasted so cool and great in the beginning of summer!


By the way, initially we planned to look for the udon noodle soup with deep-fried tofu skin a.k.a. the fox udon noodles in Japanese. Because in FGO, the mobile game I played, the time-limited SSR character was a fox girl that day.


I'd like to increase the probability that I summoned her by occultism. After our meals were all served, I clicked the summon button. Soon I got her in my 1st 10x summon at the restaurant! The power of occultism was really fathomless!


Back to the topic about food, Hoshina (穗科) was a vegetarian restaurant. That was a little not my type.

The following photos were the food my friend ordered. They looked not bad, but I didn't know how they actually tasted.





Hoshina (穗科) is a vegetarian restaurant. That was not my preference. But the deep-fried tofu skin and cold udon noodles were both worth a try!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:30 - 17:00;17:30 - 21:00
Official Website:http://www.hoshina.com.tw/
TEL:8862 2717 1518

留言