Harukoma (春駒), the Excellent and Popular Sushi Restaurant with Locals in Osaka, Japan!


On Feb. 13, 2019, I was going to have my lunch in Osaka, Japan. Initially, I was planned to try Muguni's omelette rice at Dotonbori, but it was closed that day. I changed my plan to have sushi for lunch at Harukoma (春駒), Tenjin-Bashi-Suji.


I heard that Harukoma (春駒) was very popular with locals in Osaka. Therefore, the 1st thing was to queue when arriving at Harukoma (春駒).


During the queueing, I took a look at its menu and then play the mobile game, FGO, to kill the time.


It roughly took me half an hour to wait for a seat.


The seats here were mostly bar seats.


I wrote down the name of sushi I'd like on the paper and then handed it over to sushi chef when ordering my sushi.


The prices here were also quite reasonable!



The sushi here was freshly made after I sent my order. And my sushi was served soon!

Tuna sushi(Left) at 200 JPY (= 1.79 USD);Mantis shrimp sushi(Middle) at 300 JPY (= 2.68 USD);
Unagi sushi(Right) at 300 JPY (= 2.68 USD)
On my 1st turn, I ordered tuna sushi, mantis shrimp sushi, unagi sushi and squid leg sushi. They were all fresh and tasty! The portions were also all satisfying. Personally speaking, I loved the mantis shrimp sushi with the texture as same as the lobster. The a little chewy squid leg sushi also impressed me!

Squid leg sushi at 100 JPY (= 0.89 USD)
On my 2nd turn, I additionally ordered the sea urchin sushi, scallop sushi and crab sushi!

Sea urchin sushi at 400 JPY (= 3.58 USD)
The fresh sea urchin was so fresh and delicious that I couldn't forget it!

Scallop sushi at 300 JPY (= 2.68 USD)
The fresh and savory scallop was quite matched with the sushi rice!

Crab sushi at 300 JPY (= 2.68 USD)
On this turn, the crab sushi really amazed me! The crab here was not made from surimi. It was the real and umami crab meat! The crab meat here and the sushi rice were the really golden combination!

Fish miso soup at 300 JPY (= 2.68 USD)
I had finished 7 dishes of sushi and felt quite full. Thus, I decided to order a bowl of fish miso soup to for good digestion.

Fish miso soup at 300 JPY (= 2.68 USD)
I was satisfied with the rich and salty red miso soup with the big fish chunk so much!

Tamago (egg) sushi at 150 JPY (= 1.34 USD)
On my final turn, I ordered the home-made tamago (egg) sushi to end the enjoyment. The fluffy and soft tamagoyaki tasted yummy with a little sweet flavor. The texture was quite smooth! It was very good for the end!

I spent total 2,350 JPY (= 21.03 USD) at Harukoma (春駒) that day. For me,  its deliciousness, portion and freshness were really worth my money! What a bargain! I'd really like to visit Harukoma (春駒) again and again!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:00 - 22:00 (Closed on Tuesdays)
TEL:+81 6-6351-4319

留言