Ramen Toride (らーめん砦), the Ramen Restaurant Specializing in Fresh and Scrumptious Clam Ramen in Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan!


On Dec. 23, 2018, after I unloaded my luggage at the ryokan, traditional Japanese inn, near Haiki Station, Nagasaki, Japan in the afternoon, I got on the train again to Downtown Sasebo exactly for Ramen Toride (らーめん砦)

Ramen Toride (らーめん砦) was a ramen restaurant specializes in clam ramen. The kind of broth was rare. After I knew this ramen restaurant, I always looked for the opportunity to try it!


I heard it was a very popular restaurant. Thus, in order to avoid wasting my time queueing, I arrived at Ramen Toride (らーめん砦) at 17:00!


Its menu looked quite cool!


It also served lots of special ramen!


For example, the ramen with an interesting name, "Wanna Be a Civil Servant."


But after considering carefully, I decided to order its original ramen at 780 JPY (= 7.19 USD), clam ramen, for my 1st time to visit here! 


After a while, my ramen was served! It looked mouth-watering!


There was a slice of smoked bacon. It smelled fragrant and tasted not too fat. The bacon was matched the clam soup very well!


The noodles were also al-dente! I loved its texture of noodle so much! That kind of noodles made me amazed!


There were also lots of fresh clams in the ramen soup!


The quite fresh clam broth with some burnt scallion tasted mild and silky!


Of course, it took me a lot of time to get to Ramen Toride (らーめん砦), Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan. I'd like to eat more than its famous ramen. Therefore I couldn't help but order an additional bowl of teriyaki chicken rice at 320 JPY (= 2.95 USD)!



The teriyaki chicken rice smelled too attractive to ignore after it was served.


The teriyaki chicken with moderate fat sprinkled with some ground nuts and sweet and sour mayonnaise was perfectly matched with hot Japanese rice! And Japanese always cooked their rice very well!


Frankly speaking, I left for Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan this time exactly for Ramen Toride (らーめん砦)! My 1st time to try the clam ramen was exactly worth my time and money! Yes! The clam ramen at Ramen Toride (らーめん砦) is definitely worth your try!


Map Information



Opening Hours:11:30-15:00;17:00-20:30
Official Website:http://kaipaitan.com/

留言