Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, Singapore's Tasty National Dish Est. 1969!


On one day in May, 2016, I took the flight from Miri, Malaysia to Singapore for a three-day trip. I'd really like to enjoy Singapore's tasty national dish, Bak Kut Teh on my 1st day in Singapore!


There were Big 3 in Singapore's Bak Kut Teh, Song Fa, Ng Ah Sio and Founder. After considering carefully, I decided to had my Bak Kut Teh at the branch of Song Fa Bak Kut Teh near Clarke Quay.


Because it was really hot in May in Singapore, my appetite was reduced. I just ordered the small bowl of Bak Kut Teh and rice

Song Fa's pork ribs of Bak Kut Teh tasted tender and almost melted, and the meat easily fell off the bone!

The soup was full of the aroma of black pepper. It tasted good and mild! It was too hard for me to stop enjoying the soup!

The rice I ordered that day was southeastern rice! It was matched well with the Bak Kut Teh!

After finishing the yummy Bak Kut Teh, I went to the night safari by MRT and bus!


Map Information



Opening Hours:11:00 - 22:00
Official Website:https://songfa.com.sg/
TEL:+65 6438 2858

留言