Jian Kang Lou Mei (健康滷味), the Hot and Tasty Lou Mei at NTNU Night Market, Taipei, Taiwan!


On Oct. 14, 2017, my friend and I suddenly missed the food we used to eat. Thus we visited Jian Kang Lou Mei (健康滷味) at NTNU Night Market, Taipei, Taiwan!


Lou mei (滷味) is Taiwan's special dish. The common food ingredients includes soy food products, meats, fish paste products, vegetables and noodles. The cook soaks food ingredients in the special sauce to make them mouth-watering!

Customers just picks up their favorite food ingredients, and then the lou mei (滷味) were reheated by the cook!

Jian Kang Lou Mei (健康滷味) was usually my top choice for dinner when visiting NTNU Night Market during my university period. Personally speaking, I loved its flavor so much.


Customers for here may need some patience because the seats here is very limited.


Personally speaking, the taste of lou mei at Jian Kang Lou Mei (健康滷味) was moderate, not too heavy or light, with the aroma of shacha (沙茶) sauce. They were well matched with chili pepper and garlic! I didn't ask for pickle vegetable because I dislike it.

Fish dumpling
Bean curd
Tofu
Instant noodles
Quail egg
Fried tofu skin
Enokitake
Frozen tofu
I forgot the exact price of the lou mei this time, but the price were between 100 TWD (= 3.24 USD) and 150 TWD (= 4.85 USD). They were really enough for me! And they were as delicious as before, I felt so satisfied!

Map Information


Opening Hours:16:00 - 21:30 (Closed on Mondays)

留言