Dormy Inn Premium Shimonoseki (ドーミーインPREMIUM下関), the Comfortable and Affordable Inn in Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi, Japan with Its Delicious Puffer Breakfast and Splendid Hot Spring Bath!


On Sep. 17, 2108, after my friends and I enjoy the luscious tempura donburi at Toyotsune (とよ常), Beppu, Oita, Japan, We drove our cars via the toll expressway directly to Dormy Inn Premium Shimonoseki (ドーミーインPREMIUM下關) in Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi.

After I checked in, I unloaded my luggage at first in my room.


This time our rooms were all single rooms. Everyone's room including breakfast for one night was at 7,130 JPY (= 62.98 USD). What a bargain! 


Personally speaking, the space of room was comfortable!


The shower and toilet room were also spacious.

 

After unloading our luggage, we headed to the restaurant for Dormy Inn's classic late-night meal, Dormy Inn Ramen!


After that, we went to the public bath on the 10th floor to enjoy its hot spring!


Because I couldn't take photos at the public bath, I screenshot the photo from Google Map uploaded by Dormy Inn Premium Shimonoseki (ドーミーインPREMIUM下關).


We could enjoy the splendid view of Kanmon Straits at this public hot spring bath. It was definitely worth what we paid for this night

There were also 3 free laundry and paid drying machines respectively at the public bath. But there were too many people washing their clothes, so I waited for my turn for a little long time.

After washing and drying my clothes, I walked back to my room and then went to bed. Soon I fell asleep. I slept very well!

And Dormy Inn's another advantage was just its famous local breakfast! The most famous local cuisine in Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi was the pufferfish cuisine! Its restaurant served fried pufferfish, pufferfish rice soup, pufferfish miso soup, dried pufferfish and pufferfish rice.

Fried pufferfish
Fried pufferfish
Pufferfish rice soup
Pufferfish miso soup
Dried Pufferfish
Pufferfish rice
The dried pufferfish tasted good! But watching out its fish bone was still necessary.

Dried pufferfish (the white one)
The fried pufferfish was also a good choice. Dipping with the sauce made it more delicious!

Fried Pufferfish
Except pufferfish cuisine, there were some yummy other dishes, like smoked salmon, pesto octopus.


Next, I tried the pufferfish rice!

Pufferfish rice
The pufferfish rice seasoned with scallions and seaweeds was really tasty!

Pufferfish rice
And I enjoyed the pufferfish miso soup. What a golden combo!

Pufferfish miso soup
Sunny-side-up eggs
Customers could take the sunny-side-up eggs instantly. Additionally, customers could also order the omelet!
Omelet
I also order one dish of omelet. The omelet with the special sauce was impeccable!

Omelet
The desserts here were also remarkable!


Especially the fluffy puddings and cheese cakes!


The experience about the night and breakfast at Dormy Inn Premium Shimonoseki (ドーミーインPREMIUM下關) was really satisfying for all of us! Moreover, the price was really low!

After enjoying the delectable breakfast, we prepared our luggage and then checked out. We were going to take a stroll at Shunpanro(春帆楼) and Karato Market!


Map Information



TEL:+81 83-223-5489

留言