Goodwill Scallion Pancake (好心意蔥抓餅), the Scrumptious Scallion Pancakes at Fair and Reasonable Prices in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Jun. 21, 2018, I went to Chien-Kuo High School (建國中學) in Taipei, Taiwan on a whim in the morning to enjoy Goodwill Scallion Pancake (好心意蔥抓餅), the breakfast I had missed so much near the high school!


It had been a long time since last time I visited Goodwill Scallion Pancake (好心意蔥抓餅). In fact, Goodwill Scallion Pancake (好心意蔥抓餅) was initially a food booth next to the parking lot of Chien-Kuo High School (建國中學). Afterwards, It moved to the back door of Chien-Kuo High School (建國中學) and became a breakfast cafeteria.


I used to buy the scallion pancake here for breakfast or dinner when I was a high school student! It was not only cheap but also scrumptious! I usually ordered the scallion pancake with a egg, cheese and corn or cabbage plus a cup of tea!


After graduating from high school, I moved from Chien-Kuo High School (建國中學) and had less chances to visit here. But I still missed the taste of its scallion pancake!


I thought I had little time to come here for the scallion pancake that day. Therefore, I ordered the luxury combo A at 55 TWD (= 1.81 USD) including bacon, egg, cheese and basil!


I preferred to add some sweet chili sauce inside my scallion pancake! Unluckily, the sweet chili sauce was sold out then, but adding some hot chili sauce was also a good option!


Because I started from a distant place that day, the beverages were almost sold out when I arrived. I only bought the last cup of green tea with milk. It also tasted quite good!


I just waited a while and soon got my hot and fresh scallion pancake! But it was so hot that I couldn't take some photos for it firmly. I felt sorry about that!


The full stuffing only cost me 55 TWD (= 1.81 USD). Although the price was higher than its past price, it was relative affordable compared to the other food in Taipei, Taiwan.


The melted cheese, a little sweet corn and the aroma of fried bacon and basil were all including inside the scallion pancake!

When I had a bite out of my filled scallion pancake, it was not merely tasty for me. It was also my good but lost youth.


Personally speaking, the stuffing of scallion pancake here was so much for a male adult! Actually I seldom ate so much in the morning. I ordered so many kinds of stuffings because I seldom went there.

It made me really satisfied!

I really recommend Goodwill Scallion Pancake (好心意蔥抓餅) to you! Its scallion pancake was not only affordable but also delicious!


Map Information


Opening Hours:Mon to Fri:07:00 - 10:00 & 15:30 - 19:00 ; Sat:07:00 - 11:00
TEL:+886 922 386 635

留言