Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる) in Hakodate, the Affordable Conveyor Belt Sushi with High Quality in Hokkaido, Japan


On Apr. 19, 2018, the 1st of my trip to Hokkaido, Akita and Aomori in Japan, we went to Nemuro Hanamaru's branch in Hakodate, Hokkaido, Japan for diiner. Basically, I had always visited Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる), the conveyor belt sushi restaurant, for at least once, every time I took my trip to Hokkaido, Japan!


Not like its branch at Sapporo Stellar Place, we didn't waste our time queueing at Nemuro Hanamaru (根室花まる) in Hakodate. We were really lucky!


The menu here was in Japanese. The server also provided us its English menu. We could check what we'd like to eat!


The sushi on the plates in different colors were at different prices!


At first, I tried the plaice sushi at relatively low price (140 JPY = 1.28 USD). It was so fresh! I liked it!


My friends and I ordered lots of sushi. They all looked so mouthwatering! (Frankly speaking, I'm editing the post at late night. The photos make me so hungry that I have to find some night snacks!)


The next dish was the scallop sushi the sushi chef just made for us! The scallops here were not only large but also umami! Although its price was highest on sushi menu, its quality was absolutely worth its price!


The sushi tasted also good, but I was not sure what it actually was. It was probably mackerel sushi.


The small scallop sushi tasted also yummy but at lower price!


The herring sushi was also amazing! I seldom saw herring sushi! Frankly speaking, the sushi at JPY 194 (= 1.78 USD) were all quite satisfying!


The next one was Hanasaki crab miso soup. I missed so much since last time I had it! One bowl of Hanasaki crab miso soup only cost me 291 JPY (= 2.67 USD). It tasted umami and scrumptious!



The squid from Southern Hokkaido was local and fresh!


The king crab sushi was also great!


The sardine sushi tasted also terrific!


The dishes here except sushi here were also worth a try! For example, the tamagoyaki (Japanese omelette) we ordered was fluffy and yummy!


Not only the tamagoyaki, but also the potato pancakes with sweet and salty soy sauce here were also wonderful!

I spent roughly 3,000 JPY(= 27.5 USD) on sushi at Nemuro Hanamaru in Hakodate. I really thought I was quite full and satisfied!


Map Information


Opening Hours:11:00 - 22:00
Official Website:http://www.sushi-hanamaru.com/
TEL:+81 138-24-0870

留言