Nemuro Hanamaru, the Must-Visit Kaiten Sushi in Hokkaido


(中文版本:根室花丸,北海道必吃的迴轉壽司)

On May 16, 2016, after visiting the gorgeous Snow Museum in Asahikawa, hokkaido, at noon, I stepped on JR Hokkaido's train to Sapporo from Asahikawa by. I was really looking forward to Hokkaido's famous kaiten sushi (conveyor belt sushi) restaurant, Nemuro Hanamaru (根室 花まる).


Nemuro Hanamaru (根室 花まる)

After 2-hour train ride, I arrived at JR Sapporo Station at 14:00. I felt so hungry then, but eating at off-peak hours was always one of my strategy to decrease the possibility that I wasting much of my time queueing. Unfortunately, even at 14:00, it still took me 30 minutes to line up!


Please take the number ticket to wait until waiter/waitress call your number!

The waiting period didn't frustrate me because I knew it would eventually be worthwhile!

Finally, I had my seat!

After long queueing, I enter the restaurant finally! I could not wait anymore! The only thing I wanna do was to eat! I had the following sushi. The sushi with blue dish was at only JPY 130 (tax incl.)! That was absolutely a bargain!

???????

???????

Squid

Tamagoyaki

Salmon 

??????? 

Chopped Tuna 

Chopped Salmon

I almost thought I was in paradise! The nigiri sushi and warship roll were too attractive to resist! The seafood here was really fresh, and the sushi rice was far beyond my expectation!


Toro


I also ordered one dish of toro sushi at higher price. I really really like it! I wished my stomach had been larger! I'd have eaten more!


After my happy lunch here, I felt so satisfied, both physically and mentally! I continued my journey. my next stop was Lake Toya!


How to get to Nemuro Hanamaru (根室 花まる)?


      Hours: 11:00 ~ 23:00
      * Reservation is not available

留言