Hamanoya(浜の家), the Restaurant Serving Fresh and Scrumptious Seafood in Okinawa, Japan!


On Sep. 9, 2017, after we enjoyed the beautiful sunset at Kourio Bridge, my friends and I drove our car south to Hamanoya(浜之家) for our seafood feast!

Sashimi boat prime (plum) @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
Sashimi boat prime (plum) @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
Unfortunately, I only took food photos because I drove the car, I was so exhausted that I totally forgot to taking other photos.

Anyway, please go to the official website of Hamanoya(浜之家) for menu if you need it.

Sashimi boat prime (plum) @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
Sashimi boat prime (plum) @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
At first, we had the joy of vision, Sashimi boat prime! We ordered plum level at 2,000 JPY(=17.75 USD). The seafood sashimi that day tasted fresh and yummy!

Mussels sea urchin grilled meal @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
Mussels sea urchin grilled meal (ムール貝うに焼き定食) @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
The main course I ordered that day was the mussels sea urchin grilled meal (ムール貝うに焼き定食)! It cost me only 1,200 JPY(=10.65 USD)! The diverse of bountiful side dishes and main course had made me really satisfied before tasting!

Mussels sea urchin grilled meal (ムール貝うに焼き定食) @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
Mussels sea urchin grilled meal (ムール貝うに焼き定食) @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
The hot mussel, umami sea urchin and milky sauce were perfectly mixed! The combination of them and hot Japanese rice was impeccable!

But we ordered too many additional side dishes, so I didn't eat them out. What a shame!

Tempura @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
Tempura @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
The tempura didn't impress me so much. It tasted okay.

Sea urchin sashimi meal @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
Sea urchin sashimi meal @ Hamanoya(浜之家) in Okinawa, Japan
My friend ordered the sea urchin sashimi meal (うに刺定食) at 2,700 JPY(=23.94 USD). According to my friend who loved sea urchin so much, the price was quite reasonable, and the sea urchin tasted so fresh! I tried a little bit and had the same thoughts. The fresh sea urchin sashimi and grilled mussel with sea urchin sauce had their own specialities!

After having the satisfying seafood feast, we detoured to Don Quijote Supermarket on the way to Downtown Naha and the got back to the hotel. It was a perfect end of the day!


Map Information


Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
Official Website: http://www.kaisen-hamanoya.jp/

留言