A-Lien Noodles(阿蓮麵店), Serving the Speciality, Yuli Noodle in Yuli, Hualien, Taiwan!


On Oct. 3, 2017, during the period when we went around Taiwan, my friend and I stayed in Yuli, Hualien, Taiwan for lunch on the way to Taitung from Hualien. We'd like to enjoy the famous speciality here, Yuli Noodle!

A-Lien Noodles in Yuli, Hualien, Taiwan
A-Lien Noodles in Yuli, Hualien, Taiwan

A-Lien Noodles(阿蓮麵店) was located at the food market in Yuli, Hualien, Taiwan. It was just a small food booth.
A-Lien Noodles in Yuli, Hualien, Taiwan
A-Lien Noodles in Yuli, Hualien, Taiwan
As soon as we had seats, we ordered two bowls of noodles, with and without soup respectively.

玉里麵(乾) @ 阿蓮麵店 in 台灣花蓮玉里
Yuli Noodles (Dry) @ A-Lien Noodles
My bowl was without soup. I could smell the aroma of fried shallot when my bowl was served. The al-dente noodles with the good-smelling fried shallots, green onions and leeks were really delicious!

Moreover, the sliced lean pork was neither too lean nor fat. It tasted matched with the noodles!

Personally speaking, I preferred to add some spicy sauce!

玉里麵(湯) @ 阿蓮麵店 in 台灣花蓮玉里
Yuli Noodles (Soup) @ A-Lien Noodles
I only tried some noodle soup from my friend's. I thought the soup looked light but tasted umami richer than it looked

玉里麵 @ 阿蓮麵店 in 台灣花蓮玉里
Yuli Noodles @ A-Lien Noodles
After trying the soup of noodle soup, the broth made me interested. Therefore we order additional side dishes and wonton soup.

小菜 @ 阿蓮麵店 in 台灣花蓮玉里
Side dishes @ A-Lien Noodles
The side dishes was really not bad!

餛飩湯 @ 阿蓮麵店 in 台灣花蓮玉里
餛飩湯 @ 阿蓮麵店
I really recommended its wonton soup. The broth was similar to the broth of noodle soup. It tasted rich with the aroma of fried shallot.


餛飩湯 @ 阿蓮麵店 in 台灣花蓮玉里
餛飩湯 @ 阿蓮麵店
The wonton was small, but its meat inside was quite tender.

All the food we ate cost us TWD 200(USD 6.6).

Personally speaking, I'd recommend the dry Yuli noodle and wonton soup here to you. It's enough for one male adult.

I think the price is a little higher, but its quality is proportional to its price. If I have a chance to visit Yuli, Hualien, Taiwan again, I'll visit A-Lien Noodles again!


Map Information


Opening Hours : 06:30 - 15:00

留言