Red Rock Honten, Serving the Yummy Pink Roasted Beef Bowl in Kobe, Hyogo, Japan!


On Aug. 28, 2017, the 1st day of our Kansai trip, my friend and I went to Kobe, Hyogo by high-speed ferry directly as soon as we arrived at Kansai International Airport. We got to Kobe Airport soon after 30-minute ferry and then took Kobe Port Liner to the central Kobe, Sannomiya for dinner!

Red Rock Honten @ Sannomiya Station
Our 1st dinner in Kobe, Hyogo, Japan was Red Rock's popular roasted beef bowl!

Red Rock's signature, Roasted Beef Bowl
Of course, I ordered the most popular one, the roasted beef bowl! The large one cost me JPY 1,100! It also served beverages, but we didn't try them because we were focusing on the roasted beef!

Beverages
Soon our roasted beef bowls came to us! The amazing pink beef looked so mouth-watering with a egg and its special mayonnaise!


The rice was fully covered by the beautiful pink roasted beef!


And then I poked the attractive egg yolk, and it streamed down the roasted beef!


I was shocked by the roasted beef with rice as soon as I put them into my mouth! The roasted beef tasted so tender and fresh, and the Japanese rice was also well-cooked! The special mayonnaise and raw egg yolk made the roasted beef bowl far beyond my expectation!


After the satisfying dinner, we took a stroll near Sannomiya Station and then went to Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel, where we were going to stay that night!

I think I'll definitely visit Red Rock Honten again if I take a trip to Kobe next time!


Map Information



Opening Hours: 11:30 - 23:00

留言