ItaCafe, Japan's First All-Russian Maid Cafe! (Tokyo, Japan)


As soon as I read the news, Tokyo’s first Russian-style maid cafe, I started to search for the flight ticket to Tokyo at a low price and plan my trip in Tokyo! Frankly speaking, My main purpose of visiting Tokyo, Japan in Feb. 2017 was exactly ItaCafe!

ItaCafe
Official Website: https://www.itacafe.com/
On Feb. 18, 2017, I realized my dream in the evening! I went to ItaCafe, Tokyo's first All-Russian Maid Cafe with my friend! It was my first time to visit a maid cafe!

ItaCafe's menu-1
ItaCafe's menu-2 
ItaCafe's menu-3


ItaCafe's menu-4
The food on the menu looked attractive. I had never tried Russian cuisine before this. I was looking forward to it! I ordered the borscht, ham rolls stuffed with garlic and colourful cookies! My friend ordered two Russian breads stuffed with sliced apple.

The ham rolls stuffed with garlic
I really liked the ham rolls! It tasted so yummy with the stuffed garlic!

The borscht
The borscht is one of the most representative Russian cuisine! It was my first time to try the borscht made by Russian girls! The borscht didn't disappoint me! Of course, I liked the borscht here! Because I was taking photos about ItaCafe's decorations. But the borscht amazed me again! It also tasted so good even after cooling in the air! I recommend you not to miss the borscht here!

ItaCafe's Russian bread
The Russian bread here was also not bad! My friend said it was pretty good!

The colourful cookies
The cookies was soft with milky taste! I liked my dessert. 

The kitchen
There were also lots of alcoholic beverages and syrups! But we didn't try them. Probably next time! 


The decorations here are fulfilled with Russian elements!


There is another theme at ItaCafe! It's about the anime, Girls und Panzer!

The song about Girls und Panzer!

Although I have never watched Girls und Panzer, the owner of ItaCafe is the cosplayer of Katyusha, one of the characters in the anime!
Please click the following link to se how similar they are!!!
http://ikigainetwork.moe/superb-katyusha-cosplay-nastyan/ 

Girls

Panzer
I haven't introduced the maids here, right? The following is about the rules of taking photos with maids!

And here is something very important to mention!
Customers are only allowed to take photos including the maids here if paying the photo fee!
Customers are only allowed to take photos including the maids here if paying the photo fee!
Customers are only allowed to take photos including the maids here if paying the photo fee!

It's really important, so I repeat it for three times!  

The essential photo fee with one maid is at JPY 1,500. Every additional maid in a photo will cost you JPY 1,000 more! 

Of course, I spent JPY 2,500 with 2 adorable Russian maids. That was my primary purpose of trip to Tokyo! I thought it was definitely worth it!



I'm sorry that I don't like to show my face. I'm not handsome at all. Please just focus on the two cute Russian Maids! :)

I'd really like to visit ItaCafe for my second time if I'm available to visit Tokyo, Japan again! But I'm not sure when I'm available. What a shame. If you visit Tokyo, Japan, please take ItaCafe into your account!

The Map

留言