Wolonggang Steamed Buns(臥龍崗包子), the Yummy Steamed Buns near MRT Qilian Station in Taipei, Taiwan


On Mar. 4, 2017, my friend and I went to MRT Qilian Station in Taipei, Taiwan to hike Battleship Rock Trail. As soon as we exit the MRT station, we saw a lot of people lining up in front of the steamed bun store. That aroused our curiosity! We joined the line soon!

Wolonggang Steamed Buns(臥龍崗包子)
One steamed bun was sold at TWD 19(USD 0.61) on average! Although it seemed that there were lots of people queueing, it didn't take us too much time!
The steamed bun store


I ordered one cup of black tea and one steamed bun stuffed with ground pork and peeled chili pepper. I didn't order more because I was going hiking.

The black tea
Although I planned to order the soy milk black tea initially, it was sold out in my turn. The black tea was not bad. But I still desired to try the more unique beverage, soy milk black tea!

The steamed bun stuffed with ground pork and peeled chili pepper(剝皮辣椒包)
The steamed bun stuffed with ground pork and peeled chili pepper was not only unique but also juicy and yummy! It tasted a little spicy. I also liked its thin skin. I strongly recommend this!

My friend ordered the two steamed buns stuffed with spareribs and ground pork respectively. I was not sure which one was better because I didn't try them. But according to my friend, he preferred the steamed buns with ground pork to the one stuffed with spareribs.

The steamed buns with spareribs(哈爾濱排骨包)
The steamed buns with ground pork(招牌鮮肉包)
After the steamed buns, we walked to the entrance of Battleship Rock Trail in Taipei, Taiwan to start our hiking!

The Map



Official Fan Page:臥籠崗天然酵素包子

留言