Fried & Noodle (炸糊), Serving the Rich & Tasty Vermicelli and Sweet & Salty Chicken Fillets in Zhonghe, New Taipei, Taiwan


In the evening of Oct. 24, 2020, I rode the public bike, Youbike, to Decathlon, Zhonghe, New Taipei, Taiwan in order to return the T-Shirt. For my convenience, I'd like to have dinner nearby, so I walked to Fried & Noodle (炸糊).


Fried & Noodle (炸糊) was located near MRT Zhonghe Station (捷運中和站). Its signatures were the vermicelli soup and deep-fried chicken fillets.


After I took a look at its menu, I decided to order a small bowl of mixed vermicelli soup (綜合麵線) at 45 TWD (= 1.58 USD) and a dish of sauced chicken fillets (秘汁雞排) with chili at 60 TWD (= 2.1 USD).


After my decision, I walked to the counter and then placed my order. Cash was the only acceptable payment. That was really not convenient for customers.


The number card here was the mahjong tile. It was really unique and interesting!


The mixed vermicelli soup (綜合麵線) was firstly served. The toppings consisted of pork intestines (豬腸), oysters (蚵仔) and pork nuggets (肉羹).


The pork nuggets had the springy texture.


The pork intestines was clean with odor. They were well marinated! Its texture was tender but a little springy.


The oysters were also fresh and tasty!


The handmade vermicelli had the different wideness. With the corianders and bonito broth, the soup tasted mild and smooth.


Customers who liked heavy taste could additionally add some chili or spicy radish. That would taste even better!


For me, of course, I loved hot and spicy food! I added some chili into my vermicelli soup. It tasted even more delicious for me!


The next dish was the sauced chicken fillets (秘汁雞排).


The hot and fresh chicken fillet was chopped into pieces for customers' convenience!


The thickness of the batter outside the chicken fillet stroke a perfect balance. The texture of chicken was still pretty juicy.


The sauce was salty and sweet with the garlic aroma and spiciness. The sauced chicken fillet was surprisingly pretty satisfying to me!


Although the sauced deep-fried chicken fillets were very delicious, the chicken was bone-in. Customers had to carefully enjoy them.


My 1st experience about Fried & Noodle (炸糊) is pretty nice! It's absolutely worth visiting again!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:00 - 21:00 (Closed on Mondays)
TEL:+8862 2247 7778

留言