Chin's Oyster Fritter (阿琴蚵嗲), Serving the Fresh, Tasty and Fully-Stuffed Oyster Fritters in Bade, Taoyuan, Taiwan!


In the morning of Nov. 7, 2020, I visited my friends in Downtown Hsinchu, Taiwan. After that, I decided to ride the public bike, Youbike, back home in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, from Fugang Station (富岡車站), Taoyuan.


When I passed through Guangfu Rd. (廣福路), Bade, Taoyuan, I saw the small booth, Chin's Oyster Fritter (阿琴蚵嗲), open! A few months ago, during my journey when traveling around Taiwan by public bike and railway, it didn't open that day. Thus, I stopped and had my dinner here.


Here were the dining area at Chin's Oyster Fritter (阿琴蚵嗲). The deep-fried foods were always best when they were hot, so I chose to dine here.


I ordered a dish of oyster fritter (炸蚵嗲) at 40 TWD (= 1.4 USD), a dish of deep-fried turnip cakes (炸蘿蔔糕) at 35 TWD (= 1.22 USD) and a cup of starfruit juicy at 35 TWD (= 1.22 USD).


After placing my order, the owner started to fry the oyster fritter. The freshly fried foods were served with the garlic soy sauce, chili sauce and coriander!


The hot and fresh deep fried turnip cakes were pretty crispy outside! In contrast, the texture of the turnip cake was smooth. But the turnip cake here only consisted of turnip, no other ingredients!


With the garlic soy sauce, chili sauce and coriander, I couldn't help but enjoy the deep-fried turnip cakes one bite after another!


The surface of the freshly fried oyster fritter was also super crispy!


The oysters inside the fritter were not only many but also fresh and tasty!


The stuffing of the oyster fritter was made up of not only oysters but also many chives and whole sliced pork! The stuffing were much and firm!


Besides the delicious dishes, the unique beverage here, starfruit juicy, was also recommended! The star fruit juicy not only tasted great but also quenched my thirst after I rode the bicycle 1.5 hours from Fugang Station (富岡車站), Taoyuan!

After finishing the hot deep fried foods and quenchable starfruit juicy for dinner, I took a longer break here and then resume to ride the bicycle to Xinzhuang, New Taipei (新北新莊)!


Map Information


Business Hours:10:00 - 19:00 (Closed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
TEL:+886 913 199 966

留言