Jia You Xi Shi (家有璽事), Serving the Tasty and Unique Lion's Head Meatball Toast in Xindian, New Taipei, Taiwan!


In the morning of Jun. 6, 2020, my friend and I headed to Jia You Xi Shi (家有璽事) for breakfast in Xindian, New Taipei, Taiwan (台灣新北新店). The nearest MRT station was MRT Shishizhang Station (捷運十四張站).


That morning I rode the public shared bike to Jia You Xi Shi (家有璽事) in Xindian along the riverside for 1.5 hours from Xinzhuang, New Taipei.


Here were so many customers at Jia You Xi Shi (家有璽事). All seats here were occupied. The takeout customers also came here one after another.


I ordered a dish of lion's head pork meatball toast (獅子頭吐司) at 65 TWD (= 2.19 USD) and a cup of special black tea (蜜香紅茶) at 25 TWD (= 0.84 USD). My friend ordered the combo of pork rib toast (排骨吐司) and special black tea (蜜香紅茶) at 90 TWD (= 3.03 USD).


My friend's pork rib toast (排骨吐司) was quite brown. It was not only good-smelling but also mouth-watering!


After a long while, my lion's head pork meatball toast (獅子頭吐司) and special black tea (蜜香紅茶) were served!


At first, I only saw the ham and eggs. I thought I got the wrong meal.


But after I carefully checked, I saw a large lion's head meatball!


The honey mustard and sweet relish were spread on the toasts. They made the ham, egg and lion's head meatball even more delicious!


The texture of lion's head meatball was softer and springier than the patty. The lion's head meatballs were far beyond my expectation with the special sauce!

Moreover, the special black tea was also good and mild!

Although the breakfast at Jia You Xi Shi (家有璽事) is slightly more expensive than the common breakfast cafeteria, I think its deliciousness and uniqueness are still worth visiting!


Map Information


Business Hours:06:40 - 11:00 (Closed on Thursdays and Fridays)
TEL:+8862 8667 5115

留言