Chou's Tofu Roll (周家豆腐捲), the Delicious, Light and Unique Breakfast in Taipei, Taiwan!


In the morning of Jun. 23, 2020, I rode the public bike to MRT Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station, Taipei, Taiwan from Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan. My friend and I would like to have breakfast together at Chou's Tofu Roll (周家豆腐捲)!


The customers visited Chou's Tofu Roll (周家豆腐捲) one after another. It looked quite popular with local residents here!


Here was also the dining area!


The prices looked fair and reasonable in Downtown Taipei!


Besides the Chinese menu, here were the Japanese and English menus, even with the introduction in Japanese!


The signature of Chou's Tofu Roll (周家豆腐捲) was, of course, the tofu roll!


The foods here were reserved in the food warmer. Customers could get their foods soon after placing their orders.


My friend ordered a tofu roll (豆腐捲) at 30 TWD (= 1.02 USD) and a scallion pancake (蔥油餅) at 30 (TWD = 1.02 USD).


I ordered a tofu roll (豆腐捲) at 30 TWD (= 1.02 USD) and a cup of iced soy milk (冰豆漿) at 10 TWD (= 0.34 USD).


I got a very hot tofu roll!


At first, I'd like to try the original tofu roll (豆腐捲). The stuffing consisted of cabbage, glass noodles, eggs and tofu. The glass noodles, eggs and tofu absorbed the juice of cabbages, so the stuffing was light and tasty with the sweetness of vegetables. The combination was so perfect!


The tofu in the roll was pan fried, so its texture was slightly firm with the aroma of fried soy beans. Moreover, its wrapper and stuffing were both not too greasy!


The tofu roll tasted even more fantastic for me with the chili oil and seeds!


The tofu roll here was so scrumptious that I ordered the one more!


Personally speaking, the foods at Chou's Tofu Roll (周家豆腐捲) are quite affordable! They taste not only light but also tasty and unique! I strongly recommend Chou's Tofu Roll (周家豆腐捲)!


Map Information


Business Hours:06:30 - 15:00
TEL:+8862 2722 2729

留言