Hakata Koryu (博多幸龍), Serving the Limited-Time Gourmet Food, Basil Pork Bone Ramen (青醬豚骨拉麵), in Taipei, Taiwan!


On May 13, 2020, my friends and I would like to have dinner together! That evening we visited the ramen restaurant, Hakata Koryu (博多幸龍), in Taipei, Taiwan. The nearest MRT station was MRT Nanjing Fuxing Station.

The ramen at Hakata Koryu (博多幸龍) were all based on pork bone broth.


We visited Hakata Koryu (博多幸龍) that day for the green pork bone ramen only available in May. Now it would be available from May 11, 2020 to May 24, 2020.


The limited-time green ramen was seasoned with the basil pesto into the pork bone broth. Because it was only available during the specific period, we'd like to try it!


Here were bar seats and tables at Hakata Koryu (博多幸龍). Because we were 4 guys, we had the table seats near the entrance.


There were some posters introducing about Hakata Koryu's various pork bone ramen on the wall.


Every customer ordered his/her ramen on the separated menu. The customized options were all on the menu.


I ordered a bowl of green ramen at 230 TWD (= 7.68 USD). The saltiness I chose was normal, and the texture of noodles I liked was super firm! Of course, the scallions were necessary! Besides the ramen, I also ordered a dish of fried chicken at 80 TWD (= 2.67 USD).


After a while, my green ramen, basil pork bone ramen (青醬豚骨拉麵) was served!


Due to the basil pesto, the soup looked quite green. Its color was totally different from the common ramen.


At first, I'd like to taste the soup. The soup was based on the salt pork bone broth and seasoned with the fragrant basil pesto. It was fresh and mild, far beyond my expectation!


The texture of noodles I chose was super firm! The noodles here was quite al dente with the aroma of basil and pork bone broth. I felt so satisfied with the combination!


The sliced pork stroke a perfect balance between the fatness and leanness. The thickness was also moderate, and the texture was pretty tender! I loved the sliced pork here, too!


Besides the ramen, all of us ordered the add-on, fried chicken.


I ordered a dish of fried chicken at 80 TWD (= 2.67 USD). There were 3 pieces of fried chicken with the Japanese mayonnaise sauce in a dish.


The very hot fried chicken smelled so mouth-watering. I put the fried chicken with some Japanese mayonnaise into my mouth.


The outside of fried chicken was very golden and crispy, and the inside was pretty tender and juicy. It was really too delicious to forget! Personally speaking, I strongly recommended this side dish!

Now the green ramen, basil pork bone ramen, is the limited-time food at Hakata Koryu (博多幸龍). It's still available before May 24, 2020. Thus, customer who would like to try the green ramen have to notice the deadline!

By the way, not like most of ramen restaurants, credit cards are acceptable at Hakata Koryu (博多幸龍)!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:00 - 15:00;17:00 - 03:00 (+1)
TEL:+8862 2752 1050

留言